The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sango
Jheez is your mum actually like that? Two of my aunties have married Muslim men and they haven't even converted. My mum always told me that Muslims and Christians in the south tend to inter-marry. Anyways, what's wrong with Somalis?

:adore:

tbh...is kinda rare to find a good looking somali...shes like a diamond in the middle of the sahara desert. They all look alike. Big bums though, so that's a win :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by Converse
I'm a black guy (of Caribbean descent) and I much prefer white girls to any other race. I think it's the same for most black guys.
Most of my black friends also prefer white girls but see them mainly as sexual objects which I also think is the same for a lot of black guys (not me though).
I don't really watch too much Scrubs so I can't give an opinion on that, but I do know that people (whether black or white) don't like snobs that assume that just because someone has seen a black guy/white girl relationship in real life, they live in south London. I live up north and I see it all the time (partly because I always go out with white girls. Can't stand black girls).

You can't stand black girls?

Give yourself a round of applause. Bounty.
Reply 22
All I'm saying is that once you go black, you can't go back.
Original post by Yawn11
They just don't do it for me man. Can't put my finger on why, but I'm not the only one got lots of of friends like me in that department.

And before anyone shouts racist, I have a somalian friend :ninja:

Somali * :fyi:

Be careful, I used to think in my head that about Tamils untill I saw a girl who was absolutely beautiful and was Tamil. :coma:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by FinalFlash

Be careful, I used to think in my head that about Tamils untill I saw a girl who was absolutely beautiful and was Tamil. :coma:

There was a chemistry teacher in my school who was Tamil and proper peng! God she was the stuff of dreams. Then she married some oyinbo English teacher in my school and left...

:moon:
Reply 25

I presume you are a Somali Muslim. Astaqfirullah brother. Lower your gaze!
Original post by sango
There was a chemistry teacher in my school who was Tamil and proper peng! God she was the stuff of dreams. Then she married some oyinbo English teacher in my school and left...

:moon:

Haha :tongue:

You know there's a chick in my class who's half Nigerian half Italian, she's :coma: but she's always in the library so I'm only able to talk to her online usually. :bebored:

Original post by lolmuslim
I presume you are a Somali Muslim. Astaqfirullah brother. Lower your gaze!

You can talk. Looks how many slagz are posting on your fb. You lower ur gaze init.
:colondollar:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
= Brown child
Reply 28
Original post by sango
You can't stand black girls?

Give yourself a round of applause. Bounty.

Fam, man aint on a coconut ting you know, mans are on a malteser flex. Better still blud - a milky way.

No but really, I can't help who I am attracted to can I?

I like femininity in my girls.. Not butch.
Reply 29
Haha :tongue:

You know there's a chick in my class who's half Nigerian half Italian, she's :coma: but she's always in the library so I'm only able to talk to her online usually. :bebored:

:coma:

It's a good thing that I speak a bit of Italian then...
Reply 30

Random Q, but does it ever bother you in life that when black people supposedly excell in life the individual tends to be mix race?!

For example:

Best Golfer - Tiger woods - mix race (except it wasn't white mixed in).

Best Racer - Lewis Hamilton - Mix race.

First black president - barack obama - mix race.

First black MP - forget her name - but she was mixrace.

I mean wtf? Do white people just cast out their own as soon as their diluted?

EDIT: Actually **** it, I'm gonna make a thread on it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 31
What? Who cares?! It's a bit unusual to not like your own race, but yeah, go ahead and talk to these boys and see what happens. And don't worry about being 'too White' (whatever that is :lolwut:). Would you be put off if a guy was 'too Black'?
Reply 32
Original post by Converse
I'm a black guy (of Caribbean descent) and I much prefer white girls to any other race. I think it's the same for most black guys.
Most of my black friends also prefer white girls but see them mainly as sexual objects which I also think is the same for a lot of black guys (not me though).
I don't really watch too much Scrubs so I can't give an opinion on that, but I do know that people (whether black or white) don't like snobs that assume that just because someone has seen a black guy/white girl relationship in real life, they live in south London. I live up north and I see it all the time (partly because I always go out with white girls. Can't stand black girls).

Man how old are you?

Im black and love white girls, but i also love black, asian (has to be westernised for sure)..... doesnt matter to be honest!

You just got to find the right tasting chocolate and your all set
Original post by Steezy
= Brown child

and are you implying that's a good or bad thing?
Original post by sango

:adore:

Yeh... I don't find her attractive at all. She's got that skeleton look about her. You know, with the high brow bones, sunken cheeks and eye sockets...
Reply 35
Original post by Cape_Booth
Yes it is quite common, although it's not quite as common to see white men and black girls....or am I wrong there?

Ehhh??? Surely Black male:White female is much much more common everywhere?!

edit - sorry! Can't read! :blushing: Comprehension fail!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Lewwie
Man how old are you?

Im black and love white girls, but i also love black, asian (has to be westernised for sure)..... doesnt matter to be honest!

You just got to find the right tasting chocolate and your all set

I'm 18.

Yeah I don't mind some Asians both oriental and otherwise, as long as they have an British/Australian/Canadian/American accent and live a western culture then it's all good.
Reply 37
Original post by Billydodger

I don't think they're implying anything. :confused: It's just simple maths! I learnt it in school, after 1+1=2 :yes:
Reply 38
Original post by Billydodger

Not implying anything my friend, just solving the equation.

Why, were you going to lecture me on my stance on interracial relationships?

Racism! Let me tell you why you're wong!

Thanks Martin Luther
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by EskimoJo
Ehhh??? Surely Black male:White female is much much more common everywhere?!

Read it again. That's what she said. I had to read it a couple of times as well.

Latest

Trending

Trending