Men wearing Uggs - what do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Noooooooooo.
No no no no no. NO.
Reply 3
good grief no
Reply 4
Yes, but only on certain blokes. I'd look totally ridiculous in them but my mate's got a pair and he looks great in them he's a VERY confident person therefore he's able to pull off the look and suit him. I think you need some major SWAGGER / CONFIDENCE if you're a bloke wearing these in order to pull off the look.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Anyone wearing uggs = no no no no no
The thought pains me.
Original post by UniUni
Men wearing Uggs - what do you think?

Hell no! It'd be like commiting social suicide.
Reply 8
Original post by HughHugh
Yes, but only on certain blokes. I'd look ridiculous in them but my mate's got a pair and he looks great in them but he can pull off the look but he's VERY confident so they suit him. I think you need some major SWAGGER / CONFIDENCE if you're a bloke wearing these in order to pull off the look.

Don't you mean, you have to be gay?
**** no.

Saw some douche on the Tube the other day wearing them but he looked a lil camp all over if you know what I mean?
There are some uggs which don't look like uggs and they're OK, these for example. Otherwise, no.
No one should wear Uggs, but especially not men.
no :noway:
Reply 13
Original post by worldscollide
There are some uggs which don't look like uggs and they're OK, these for example. Otherwise, no.

So then whats the point of them? I mean are you just paying for the price tag?
I like them i might get some.

if people think i look gay then thats their problem. Why should i care what people I don't even like think?
I wear them in the snow....
Reply 16
Why would they wear them? Rahs only wear them so they can identify each other and look the same, and not enough men wear them; so the motivation of being a cloned idiot just isn't there for them.
Reply 17
I have never seen men wear Uggs but then again I dont particularly look, if you want to wear them then do, who care what other people think.
Reply 18

This guy looks like he belongs in Camden with a little hat of coppers by his feet.
Original post by Vazzyb
So then whats the point of them? I mean are you just paying for the price tag?

I have ugg slippers, no one looks at my ugg slippers or if they do I'm fairly sure they don't notice that they're ugg. I have ugg slippers because they are the most comfortable warm soft and lovely places I have ever put my feet :biggrin:

But yeah, comfort would be one reason, quality another... just because they've become tacky since half the population of earth bought them doesn't mean they're poorly made.

Quick Reply