The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Lewroll
I had an au pair once :biggrin: She was from the Czech republic i think. She did all the ironing and stuff. I dont know hwy im telling you this :s-smilie:

GOD LEWROLL
YOU'RE SUCH A RAH
I BET YOU HATE BLACK AU PAIRS
THAT'S WHY SHE WAS WHITE

Hehe. :colone: We had a lady that used to iron our clothes, but when she delivered them, she dropped them down our drive and still charged us, so my parents weren't impressed. :biggrin:
Original post by Yawn11
Edit to be more specific: I MEANT WHY ARE THEY AUTOMATICALLY CALLED BLACK AS OPPOSED TO BEING WHITE? THEY'RE 50-50 IN GENES AFTER ALL.

Just a random observation. Like every now and then in history this person will be the "first black" person to achieve so and so, and then they tend to be actually mix raced.

For example:

Best Golfer - Tiger woods - mix race (except it wasn't white mixed in).

First black guy to win racing tournament - Lewis Hamilton - Mix race.

First black president - barack obama - mix race.

First black MP - forget her name - but she was mixrace.

I mean wtf? Do white people just cast out their own as soon as their diluted?

In those cases, their black part is socially more significant than the other, especially for "1st to do ... " purposes.
Reply 142
Original post by Benammieh
Just out of curiosity, what are you trying to get out of this thread?

I'm just genuinely curious on what the people of TSR's views are on this.

I've got nothing against mix raced people, and happy that black people are lucky enough to get the recognition for their achievements, also I love mixed raced girls.

It's just something that's always bothered me, I've always looked at it as though white people cast out any form of themselves that is diluted.

I remember people used to call mixed raced - half cast? But apparently that's rude of something.
Original post by .Ali.
GOD LEWROLL
YOU'RE SUCH A RAH
I BET YOU HATE BLACK AU PAIRS
THAT'S WHY SHE WAS WHITE

Hehe. :colone: We had a lady that used to iron our clothes, but when she delivered them, she dropped them down our drive and still charged us, so my parents weren't impressed. :biggrin:

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE WAS WHITE?
JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC?
YOU WACIST!!! she was white :biggrin:

We had a french one before the czech one but we sacked her because she was a lazy bitch.
Reply 144
Original post by Lewroll
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE WAS WHITE?
JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC?
YOU WACIST!!! she was white :biggrin:

We had a french one before the czech one but we sacked her because she was a lazy bitch.

BECAUSE A RACIST PIG LIKE YOU
WOULD NEVER HIRE A BLACK
OR ASIAN AU PAIR
YOU MAKE ME SICK
JUST BECAUSE I HAVE DARK EYES!

LOL lazy au pairs are never good! :eek:
Original post by Yawn11

I've got nothing against mix raced people, and happy that black people are lucky enough to get the recognition for their achievements, also I love mixed raced girls.

It's just something that's always bothered me, I've always looked at it as though white people cast out any form of themselves that is diluted.

I remember people used to call mixed raced - half cast? But apparently that's rude of something.

And here lies the problem with society. Why should all black people or white people or whatever, take recognition for something one person did (who happened to be black white pink brown blue)?
The only person that deserves recognition is the person that did it. Not everyone in their race.
And if we want to give recognition to a group of people for a single persons acheivements, then lets give recognition to the whole of the human race, why should we divide ourselves into groups.
Reply 146
Original post by Yawn11

Oh Okk... Yeah calling mixed race people half cast is rude lol. I also see what you mean.
Original post by sixthformer

whats your view on orgys
they are digusting and totally immoral
and worse than animals

The man has a point. Orgies are indeed worse than animals. I mean, you can't eat an orgy and orgies make lousy pets.
Reply 148
i agree. barrack obama is NOT black. he is both black and white(mixed race). the usa is still waiting for their first black president.
Original post by Warrior King
And how about Pele, Muhammad Ali, Malcolm X, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Michael Jackson (yes he was black), Sam Cooke, Louis Armstrong, James Brown, Jimi Hendrix, Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Joe Louis, Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Kareem Abdul-Jabar, Shaquille O' Neil, Eddie Murphy, Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington, Don Cheadle, Will Smith, Usain Bolt, Linford Christie, Condeleeza Rice, Don King, George Foreman, Magic Johnson.......................................

They all excelled in their respective fields and low and behold they were black!

Your argument just blew up in your face.

P.S. You spelt Barrack Obama wrong.

This post couldn't win more even if it wanted to.
Reply 150
Original post by Lewroll
Hey leave her alone buddy!:mad:
This sort of behaviour is out of order.

Awww, thankyou! :colondollar:
Reply 151
Original post by Lewroll
And here lies the problem with society. Why should all black people or white people or whatever, take recognition for something one person did (who happened to be black white pink brown blue)?
The only person that deserves recognition is the person that did it. Not everyone in their race.
And if we want to give recognition to a group of people for a single persons acheivements, then lets give recognition to the whole of the human race, why should we divide ourselves into groups.

I don't disagree. (Y)

Original post by Benammieh
Oh Okk... Yeah calling mixed race people half cast is rude lol. I also see what you mean.

See I'm not a bad guy, I'm just misunderstood. :smile:
Original post by Yawn11
I don't disagree. (Y)

i also totally agree with you there.
Reply 153
wow...
so your a sl00t?
wow...
so you accept people immorally doing it like animals
losing all sense of shame?
you want to stop the gorgeous relationship between two people
and allow people to cell themselves in groups
you TOTAL RAH
YOU RAH
YOU THINK DADDY IS RICH
YOU DON'T KNO NOTHING
IT ENT NOTHING.
YOU HEAR ME....!!

FAIR ENOUGH HE GIVES YOU 1000000 QUID FOR YOUR WHITE GIRL PARTIES
BUT YOU ARE ALL SMELLY
-.- you should all wash your bums.

Where have I said anything that implies I'm a slut? :rolleyes: I accept that between consenting adults, they can engage in whatever sexual acts that they want to. Lol at least I know how to spell. :wink:

Actually, at my last party, it was mostly boys and there was a range of races of people there. :biggrin: Lol white people don't smell. How racist of you. :wink:
Reply 155
Original post by Yawn11
I don't disagree. (Y)

I think you are slightly misunderstood lol
Original post by .Ali.
Awww, thankyou! :colondollar:

Yeah:mad: The only person allowed to take the piss out of Ali is me, you got that TSR?
Reply 157
i also totally agree with you there.

Lool I'm glad.

But you're on a fast track to get banned/get this thread closed if you keep throwing those insults lool.
Original post by Warrior King
He could but physically he isn't white and therefore identifies himself more with black than white. I mean you have lots of very fair-skinned Asians who could easily pass for a European but identify themselves as Asian as opposed to Brown.

Ofcourse there's other prominent features which may define their identity e.g. hair colour, eye colour etc.

Clearly Barack (yes I spelt it right this time) has the general features of an African-American be it in complexion, hair etc.

good points.
i have one question however - light skinned asians who don't identify themselves as europeans - why should they not identify themselves as brown?
Reply 159
wow...
so your a sl00t?
wow...
so you accept people immorally doing it like animals
losing all sense of shame?
you want to stop the gorgeous relationship between two people
and allow people to cell themselves in groups
you TOTAL RAH
YOU RAH
YOU THINK DADDY IS RICH
YOU DON'T KNO NOTHING
IT ENT NOTHING.
YOU HEAR ME....!!

FAIR ENOUGH HE GIVES YOU 1000000 QUID FOR YOUR WHITE GIRL PARTIES
BUT YOU ARE ALL SMELLY

-.- you should all wash your bums.

I think we're getting somewhere, this ignorant troll should implode soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending