The Student Room Group

Results Day 10th March 2011

Hey all,

I just thought that seeing with the January Exams being so close that i will start a thread for the results day. Probably a bit early seeing as they havent started but might as well. Can anyone actually confirm that this is the day. I have got to revise really hard esp for my mocks in January and other real exams.

Thanks

Nick

Scroll to see replies

It is indeed the day but I would probably concentrate on the actual exams rather than the results, it's quite a wait and can play on your mind a lot if you let it :sadnod:
Reply 2
thanks for confirming the day.
(edited 13 years ago)
I was just asking myself what day it'd be on, so thanks for creating the thread :h:
Reply 4
Day before my mum's birthday :tongue: Thanks for posting this :biggrin:
Reply 5
i thought the results were released to school's on the 10th, but that students aren't told their results until the 11th.... =S

not that it makes that much difference...
Is there a scared smiley on this site? I only did one exam in Jan so a retake wouldn't kill me but I'm scaaared!
Reply 7
I was told we get them on the 9th actually :confused:
as long as we get them hey!
Reply 8
Day before 18th. Great. At least not on the day like last year.
Reply 9
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
It is indeed the day but I would probably concentrate on the actual exams rather than the results, it's quite a wait and can play on your mind a lot if you let it :sadnod:

Listen to Beth, she speaks sense 99% of the time :smile:

Original post by diamonddust
Is there a scared smiley on this site? I only did one exam in Jan so a retake wouldn't kill me but I'm scaaared!

I'm a fan of :eek3:

I'm getting my Geography result so a little tense as the paper went worse than hoped, but geog isn't that important to me so I'm staying calm and not thinking of it again until March 9th!
Reply 10
Will we get results for modular science tests (B4 C4 P4, B5 C5 P5) this day too?
Original post by Ears
Will we get results for modular science tests (B4 C4 P4, B5 C5 P5) this day too?

Yes, we get the results for every exam we did.
Reply 12
Original post by InadequateJusticex
Yes, we get the results for every exam we did.

Good :smile:
Did you sit the OCR 21st century science exams?
Original post by Ears
Good :smile:
Did you sit the OCR 21st century science exams?

Yep, B4C4P4 and B3C3P3. What about you? :smile:
Reply 14
Yep, B4C4P4 and B3C3P3. What about you? :smile:

The 4's and 5's :smile:

How did you find the 4's then? I thought it went pretty well, nothing too difficult :biggrin:

And previous years grade boundaries have been very low, so I'm quietly confident :smile:
all the results for every exam enter school on the 10th but technically we are not allowed them by law till the 11th
hope our school dont make us wait an extra day like they did in january
did anyone sit the history schools projects surgery sources paper? that should be interesting :s
I did C1 maths, Biology unit 2 and 3, business unit 1, critical thinking unit 1 (all GCSE except maths)

Was hoping for 100 in C1 but after my performance i am praying for 95+ and A*s in both biology exams, pretty confident in business and confident of a U in crit thinking :smile:
Original post by Ears
The 4's and 5's :smile:

How did you find the 4's then? I thought it went pretty well, nothing too difficult :biggrin:

And previous years grade boundaries have been very low, so I'm quietly confident :smile:

Did so horrible in Physics, but all right in the other bits. I was so confused by the last question where it asks you which one was the formula for kinetic energy. I'm pretty sure you half the mass, not double it? :s-smilie: Ah well.

How did you do? :smile: And how hard are the 5s compared to the 4s?
Reply 18
Did so horrible in Physics, but all right in the other bits. I was so confused by the last question where it asks you which one was the formula for kinetic energy. I'm pretty sure you half the mass, not double it? :s-smilie: Ah well.

How did you do? :smile: And how hard are the 5s compared to the 4s?

Haha Can't remember the specific question - it all changes when you start to rearrange anyway :tongue:

I found the 5's harder just because I hated P5 - the electricity module. I will never remember all the differences between parallel and series circuits. Luckily it wasn't in the test :cool:

So do you have to do the 5's 6's and Ideas in context all in the June exams. Or are you in year 10? :confused:
Original post by Ears
Haha Can't remember the specific question - it all changes when you start to rearrange anyway :tongue:

I found the 5's harder just because I hated P5 - the electricity module. I will never remember all the differences between parallel and series circuits. Luckily it wasn't in the test :cool:

So do you have to do the 5's 6's and Ideas in context all in the June exams. Or are you in year 10? :confused:

Yeah, I'm dreading P5 because of the circuits and stuff. Was never interested in them :/ And yep, I'm doing the 5's 6's and Ideas in June... what about you?

Latest