The Student Room Group

What would you think if you recieved this text off a girl...?

Bearing in mind you got off with each other a few times before end of term...

"Hey. I'm really drunk right now. Which is probably why I have the balls to say this. You are a complete geek, I mean really, why do you need to bring a rucksack full of books to lectures?! And seriously man, shave. But despite this if you haven't realised by now that I fancy the pants off you, then you are a complete RETARD.

Merry xmas x"

Scroll to see replies

I'd say you're in.

Prove you're not a retard and ask her out for coffee.
She thinks you're a geek but fancies you despite this.
Reply 3
Original post by parpirate
She thinks you're a geek but fancies you despite this.

This, get a shave and get in there.
So buy a razor and ask her out?
Reply 5
Have a shave
Reply 6
um she hates you?
It's a good text :smile: x
Reply 8
Just txt back Ham&Cheese.
Reply 9
FFS Why can't people on TSR think for themselves
I swear there's a "What does he/she think of me" thread everyday
Use your ****ing brain, it's not hard
Original post by lechaton-x
I'd say you're in.

Prove you're not a retard and ask her out for coffee.

Over-rated Americanism.

Ask her out for a pint instead :h:
isn't it obvious?
Basically, she reckons you're a total bellend but still wants to have intercourse with you.
Original post by Anonymous
Bearing in mind you got off with each other a few times before end of term...

"Hey. I'm really drunk right now. Which is probably why I have the balls to say this. You are a complete geek, I mean really, why do you need to bring a rucksack full of books to lectures?! And seriously man, shave. But despite this if you haven't realised by now that I fancy the pants off you, then you are a complete RETARD.

Merry xmas x"

Drunkenness doesn't tend to affect what you think, but how open you are about it... so she probably genuinely does think that. Basically... she fancies you, ask her out.
Reply 14
I suspect she's right about you being a retard.
Original post by Drunk Punx
Over-rated Americanism.

Ask her out for a pint instead :h:

I personally like it when people ask me if I want to get coffee, not overrated at all. Intimate conversation in a cosy little coffee shop, mmhmm :colondollar:
:sexface: jump in there
You're In!!! Girls LOVE geeks, nerds, whatever you want to call them! They're awesome and we can't get enough of them so shave and go!!!!!!!
Reply 18
High 5, bro.
Reply 19
Original post by lechaton-x
I personally like it when people ask me if I want to get coffee, not overrated at all. Intimate conversation in a cosy little coffee shop, mmhmm :colondollar:

I like coffee :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending