The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by HumanNature1992
What about something like this

Focus more so on the arms and shoulders , the V thing going on in his pelvis is something I'm not aiming for - I think that's a bit too freaky.

That's okay...it doesn't make him more attractive though. It's just okay, as in not horrible. :tongue:

I don't like the V thing either, I think it looks a bit mutant-y.
Reply 101
Original post by .Ali.
That's okay...it doesn't make him more attractive though. It's just okay, as in not horrible. :tongue:

lol just gtfo
Original post by .Ali.

Well there's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, I don't do it so it's attractive to women - I'm not an attention seeker, I do it for me :/
Reply 103
Original post by Germanic
lol just gtfo

Lol just contribute sensibly or shutup. :smile:
Original post by ShakeyJJ
I've got fairly muscular legs from drumming and walking mostly everywhere I go, need to add some mass to the upper body really to look a bit bigger, then I'd be very happy with my appearance.

yeeeah..muscular legs from drumming and walking..
Reply 105
Well there's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, I don't do it so it's attractive to women - I'm not an attention seeker, I do it for me :/

That's fair enough then, as I said, as long as you're not huge and bulky it won't be less attractive, but it doesn't make you more attractive either, not to me anyway. Everyone should just do what makes them happy. :tongue:
Reply 106
Original post by RoshniDiya
1. Mmmm i like that bod

2. Too far

3 onwards - EW

agree :smile:
Original post by .Ali.
That's fair enough then, as I said, as long as you're not huge and bulky it won't be less attractive, but it doesn't make you more attractive either, not to me anyway. Everyone should just do what makes them happy. :tongue:

Well I'd like to think my face suffices in terms of attractiveness :tongue:, therefore don't really NEED to resort in my body being muscley - or attractive or whatever, so instead just workout, (which includes playing sports of course not just weights) to feel good about myself! Agreed though, it's important not to take it overboard but I dont think I will :smile:
Reply 108

on a serious note plitt is the ideal size and has the perfect physique, long term goal for sure. got good size but doesnt look gross like most BB pros
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 109
Well I'd like to think my face suffices in terms of attractiveness :tongue:, therefore don't really NEED to resort in my body being muscley - or attractive or whatever, so instead just workout, (which includes playing sports of course not just weights) to feel good about myself! Agreed though, it's important not to take it overboard but I dont think I will :smile:

Exactly, the face is the best thing always. :biggrin: I think it's good when people work out because they like it, I horseride because I like it. It's when some men go all "OMG I'M BULKY WOMEN WILL LOVE IT" and then try to tell us we're wrong for saying we don't, that it gets annoying. :tongue:
What about something like this

Focus more so on the arms and shoulders , the V thing going on in his pelvis is something I'm not aiming for - I think that's a bit too freaky.

that's not muscly though, that's just being in shape
It's all about having the right balance. Having defined muscles is good, obviously - much better than being weedy looking - but body builders just over do it in my opinion.

I think there are quite a few guys on here who get far too defensive about having muscles, and are quick to label girls who aren't into bodybuilders as 'insecure'. Well no, actually, most of these girls do actually like the muscular look, it's just the guys who go to extremes that are offputting, both with their muscles and their attitudes.
Reply 112

on a serious note plitt is the ideal size and has the perfect physique, long term goal for sure. got good size but doesnt look gross like most BB pros

That's not attractive, I don't get why guys think it is. If you absolutely have to have muscle, then a lean, toned look is the best. But seriously, no muscle makes you more attractive, and too much makes you less attractive.
Reply 113
Original post by .Ali.
That's not attractive, I don't get why guys think it is. If you absolutely have to have muscle, then a lean, toned look is the best. But seriously, no muscle makes you more attractive, and too much makes you less attractive.

hes the worlds top fitness model, im sure he cares about your opinion

"no muscle makes you more attractive" lol this is why i told you to gtfo!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Drumzilla
that's not muscly though, that's just being in shape

Well it's all subjective, I don't want to get anymore muscular than that^, I just want to be in good shape.
Reply 115

I don't care whether he does or not, I'm simply saying it doesn't make him attractive. Want to elaborate on that? All you're doing is saying "you're wrong", which isn't a very strong argument. I know what I find attractive, and muscles are often a turn off to me, as they are to many others. Mild muscles are okay, but huge ones are vile. Especially when you can see the veins, I find that really gross. There's no reason to 'gtfo' for saying that.

You realise the point of this thread right? It's about if girls find muscular guys attractive. So all opinions based on attractiveness are valid and at the same time subjective.
Strong back and legs = protector, surely most of us are programmed to love this.
I know most of my friends and I certainly do!
Reply 118
You realise the point of this thread right? It's about if girls find muscular guys attractive. So all opinions based on attractiveness are valid and at the same time subjective.

a chick saying she prefers a guy with zero muscles is like a guy saying he prefers a girl with a flat chest and no ass. it just seems like BS
a chick saying she prefers a guy with zero muscles is like a guy saying he prefers a girl with a flat chest and no ass. it just seems like BS

Well, different stokes for diff folkes lol :top:

I know alot of girls that would agree that being THAT muscular is a complete turnoff, and has connotations such as the guy being obsessed with working out.

Latest

Trending

Trending