The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by HumanNature1992
Well, different stokes for diff folkes lol :top:

I know alot of girls that would agree that being THAT muscular is a complete turnoff, and has connotations such as the guy being obsessed with working out.

thats fair enough, plitt is quite big, but many of us still want to get to that size anyway
I'm actually totally digging both pictures of the men on this page.
Including the "freaky" V shape on the first guy.
(Nice to slide your hands down ^_^)
Original post by Zander5
Absolute nonesense.

Its the truth, wont deny it at all. When it comes to muscle mass the black guys, even the average ones tend to have the best physiques. LOL I frequent bodybuilding.com and they call it "black genetics" lol its actually a common term there.
Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere
yeeeah..muscular legs from drumming and walking..

Again, I already addressed this. Drumming has a hell of an impact on lower leg muscles, especially with double bass drum pedals. Do me a favour, sit and put just your toes on the ground, then push down with quite a bit of force (whilst keeping your heel off the ground). Now do this for 4 minutes around 3 times every 2 seconds.

NOW do this for 60 minutes 4 days a week.

And again, if I'm wrong, I just HAVE muscular legs, wherever they came from.
Reply 124
Original post by Justin Hammer
Its the truth, wont deny it at all. When it comes to muscle mass the black guys, even the average ones tend to have the best physiques. LOL I frequent bodybuilding.com and they call it "black genetics" lol its actually a common term there.

sup brah u mad? inb4 clive
Original post by Germanic
sup brah u mad? inb4 clive

LOL quit posing as germanic, I thought u were too alpha for these parts?
Original post by Yawn11
It's just insecure TSR bitches that say that they find muscle unattractive.

I'm not insecure, I just don't find muscle attractive at all.
Reply 127
LOL quit posing as germanic, I thought u were too alpha for these parts?

just trollin
Reply 128
Original post by a_t

Right so basically you three like 9 stone men men who are as about as weak as 13 year olds, nice, Pitt barely has any muscle in fight club and looks borderline anorexic

Do you like shy guys too?

He is getting better cash and women than you so the borderline anorexic look is clearly in. Or are Jolie and Aniston insecure TSR wenches too? :rofl:
Original post by ShakeyJJ
Again, I already addressed this. Drumming has a hell of an impact on lower leg muscles, especially with double bass drum pedals. Do me a favour, sit and put just your toes on the ground, then push down with quite a bit of force (whilst keeping your heel off the ground). Now do this for 4 minutes around 3 times every 2 seconds.

No you dont, as much as I hate to suggest if you posted a pic of your legs I can put my months wage on them not having any serious muscle mass of any kind. LOL at walking makes your legs muscular, muscle grows when it meets resistance, the best form of resistance. At least measure your thighs before you make a comment like that. I bet anything you're gonna tell me they are less that 20". The movement you mentioned would stimulate your calves lol, quit talking out of your ass you clearly know very little about working out.
Original post by HumanNature1992
Well it's all subjective, I don't want to get anymore muscular than that^, I just want to be in good shape.

fair enough, i agree it's what you want for yourself at the end of the day

At 6 2 and 9 stone, you cant really have muscular legs. You can have low body fat which makes the muscles on your leg stand out more. But you can't really say you have large muscles on your legs at that weight.
Muscles = yes please.

Rugby = yes please.

Rowing = yes please.

Basically I don't like scrawny guys.
No you dont, as much as I hate to suggest if you posted a pic of your legs I can put my months wage on them not having any serious muscle mass of any kind. LOL at walking makes your legs muscular, muscle grows when it meets resistance, the best form of resistance. At least measure your thighs before you make a comment like that. I bet anything you're gonna tell me they are less that 20". The movement you mentioned would stimulate your calves lol, quit talking out of your ass you clearly know very little about working out.

Honestly it boggles my mind how you can be so ignorant. Go back and read my previous posts and I said that my calves were a decent size and my thighs are relative to them. I need not prove myself to you, I like my legs and have had compliments from girls about them (something I didn't think girls took notice of) so really - jog on you prick.

Mate, if you're 6 2 and weigh 9 stone you're an absolute rake and you have no muscle anywhere.

Do ME a favour, read up on the science of how to actually build muscle, because you sound like you don't have a clue.
Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere
Mate, if you're 6 2 and weigh 9 stone you're an absolute rake and you have no muscle anywhere.

Do ME a favour, read up on the science of how to actually build muscle, because you sound like you don't have a clue.

Alright, forgot you know what I look like and can see my muscle. To be honest, I'm not sitting here debating with someone who doesn't know me how I look, I know a hell of a lot better than you do. Clearly your huge traps are suffocating the sides of your head causing too much pressure on your brain. I'm out of this thread for good, cannot stand ignorance.
they do TRUST ME!

Alright, forgot you know what I look like and can see my muscle. To be honest, I'm not sitting here debating with someone who doesn't know me how I look, I know a hell of a lot better than you do. Clearly your huge traps are suffocating the sides of your head causing too much pressure on your brain. I'm out of this thread for good, cannot stand ignorance.

Yep, everyone else who's commented on your ridiculous claims has been wrong, and you're right :rolleyes:

If you're 6 2 and 9 stone, you DO NOT have muscly legs. End of.
Reply 138

pics?

How old are you? At 6'2 and 9 stone, if you think you have any serious muscle mass you must be below 16 right?

Latest

Trending

Trending