The Student Room Group

Small hands on a guy??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheSownRose
Ok, I just went and accurately measured them - 12cm span and 15.5cm from wrist to tip of middle finger.

Wow you grew 2cm in 2 mins. Congrats :congrats:
Original post by Lamps08
Is this much of a deal for girls? Are there any other individual characteristics girls pay particular attention to?

Penis?
Original post by Lamps08
Wow you grew 2cm in 2 mins. Congrats :congrats:

It was impressive, wasn't it?

Spoiler

Reply 23
Original post by HumanNature1992
Are they pudgey? I have MASSIVELY long skeletor hands.

I have the same as you. I was just wondering which was better, cause my hands seem massive to everyone else's. I only noticed it earlier when my mate was rolling a J. My hands are like twice as big as his. My right hand is to big for my mouse as well, and I always right-click by accident.
Reply 24
It was impressive, wasn't it?

Spoiler

lol @ your spoiler. Well congrats for growing 2cm's in 6 years then :congrats:
Original post by Lamps08
I have the same as you. I was just wondering which was better, cause my hands seem massive to everyone else's. I only noticed it earlier when my mate was rolling a J. My hands are like twice as big as his. My right hand is to big for my mouse as well, and I always right-click by accident.

Should've made a thread about big hands/long fingers then lol.
Reply 26
I don't think the size of hands a deal maker or breaker for me :tongue: I honestly wouldn't mind. I've got little hands anyways so..

Wouldn't bother me - large or even average hands dwarf mine, I only have a 10cm span. :frown:

10cm spread out? o___o Seriously? I have small hands and mines is 17cm spread out.
Original post by Ronda
10cm spread out? o___o Seriously? I have small hands and mines is 17cm spread out.

12cm spread out, just measured them for the first time in six years - 2cm growth in six years, and probably not getting any bigger now. :rolleyes:
Reply 28
Original post by HumanNature1992
Should've made a thread about big hands/long fingers then lol.

But I'm a controversial figure you see. I like to see the story from both sides of the fence. Personally I find small hands creepy, even though my big hands can be annoying.
Reply 29
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
Personally small hands are not an issue, I wouldn't nitice them at all x

Because they're so small? :ahee:
Reply 30
12cm spread out, just measured them for the first time in six years - 2cm growth in six years, and probably not getting any bigger now. :rolleyes:

I get cramp in my hands- but now after fully stretching them I can provide you with more accurate data:

right hand: length=20cm's width=20.5cm's

left hand: length= 20cm's width= 23 cm's WTF????

I swear my body is messed up.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Lamps08
I get cramp in my hands- but now after fully stretching them I can provide you with more accurate data:

right hand: length=20cm's width=20.5cm's

left hand: length= 20cm's width= 23 cm's WTF????

I swear my body is messed up.

Are you left handed by any chance?
Original post by modini
Because they're so small? :ahee:

hahahaha :ahee:
Original post by Lamps08
Is this much of a deal for girls? Are there any other individual characteristics girls pay particular attention to?

You know what they say about guys with small hands :perv::perv::perv::perv:

They have small hands.
What if you have really feminine hands?
Reply 35
Are you left handed by any chance?

No I'm right handed. It may be because my right hand is more often closed (you know what I mean :tongue:) but my left side of my body is stronger than my right for some reason and has better shape. The development looks different in both hands. One has a very solid shape whilst the other looks like the ugly twin so to speak. The thumb and surrounding palm on the left hand looks much better shaped.
Reply 36
Ngl, I notice hands a lot and prefer bigger ones. But I don't think anyone woud put too much emphasis on them.
Reply 37
Original post by oHellno
Ngl, I notice hands a lot and prefer bigger ones. But I don't think anyone woud put too much emphasis on them.

Cool- I have big hands :wink:
Reply 38
Original post by LaughingBro
What if you have really feminine hands?

Yeh basically. The point I was trying to get at was whether girls pick up on individual traits. Sometimes people don't notice specific characteristics unless they are looking for them.
Reply 39
Original post by Lamps08

Original post by Lamps08
Cool- I have big hands :wink:

Excellent. They could still be ugly though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending