The Student Room Group

if you are pakistani/north indian which caste are u and do you think its important

Poll

which caste are you

hi just noticed theres a large asian community and i realised that there are no stastics on castes in britain sorry i missed out on an important option neither of the above
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Isn't that racism?
Original post by soldier-4-life
hi just noticed theres a large asian community and i realised that there are no stastics on castes in britain

Just noticed?

How long have ou been here?

And no, we don't need any more artificial labels by which to divide people against each other. We're all members of the human race.
Reply 3
I'm not telling you. It doesn't matter, and no I don't think it's important at all.

(North Indian)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Well my parents are from different castes, tbh I really don't care :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by oHellno
Well my parents are from different castes, tbh I really don't care :biggrin:

i dont care either but i was wondering how much others cared
**** that BS. There is no caste system, just some mofos who think they're better than every one else. I despise these people and would be glad to put a bullet through their skulls
don't give a **** tbh...it's all a lot of bull-crap
Reply 8
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!
**** that BS. There is no caste system, just some mofos who think they're better than every one else. I despise these people and would be glad to put a bullet through their skulls

thats a bit extreme tbh i dont think its important in anyway but its still good to know your roots
Reply 9
What about Brahmins (Indian)? They are the top caste, how can you forget about them!
thats a bit extreme tbh i dont think its important in anyway but its still good to know your roots

The fact that we came from Adam and Eve (whatever you wanna call them)?

My roots, LOL. Don't worry, none of my grand grand grand children will give a **** about me in the future. :lol:
Reply 11
hi just noticed theres a large asian community and i realised that there are no stastics on castes in britain sorry i missed out on an important option neither of the above

Your poll is very inaccurate.

Caste systems exists all throughout the Indian continent, from Bangladesh to Pakistan and both North and South of India. It also continues to exist in far away places such as Australia, PNG, Fiji and even SA as well as SE Asia.

Oh yeah at last count there are over a thousand different castes and sub-castes groups of Indian origin.
Reply 12
why do asians love askin about caste? who carrreeees. i dunno wah caste i am and couldnt care less tbh. means natiiiin blaad!
Reply 13
My caste is not even there. How rude! :mad:

I'm Dalit (untouchable). :cry:
(edited 13 years ago)
You missed out so many! LOL
Caste's don't mean **** to me.
Reply 16

how is knowin your caste gonna be any help to you at all??y yeah know your roots..but castes? thats just an excuse to look down on other people and to see where you are in this stupid hierarchy
Original post by RoshniDiya
You missed out so many! LOL

yeah i know lol i was bored off my head lol
Reply 18
I can't believe British born Pakistanis still believe in the caste system. I'm Pakistani and think it's a load of bull5****.
Reply 19
I have no clue all I can say that im a Muslim :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending