The Student Room Group

Being sexual outside

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lonelykatana
You and me both.

Just go for it!

Whats the worst that can happen?

Arrest and loss of dignitas perhaps?
Yeah I've done it and it can be quite good fun providing you pick the right spot and the right time. Like a park in a more bushy secluded area when there aren't going to be alot of people around.

Outdoor sex is good fun.
Reply 62
Haha it is very much illegal - i know people who were merely getting with each other in the park and had the police called on them
obviously once the police turned up they realised they were doing nothing wrong, and the happy couple were free to go

just make sure you're somewhere where nobody can see you :wink:

i/know i know have had success in toilets, cinemas, beaches, fields, yellow grass areas, golf courses and alleyways.
Original post by bambipoppins
Arrest and loss of dignitas perhaps?

As long as your not doing it in a stupid place, the police will not bother.

And dignitas is a Swiss euthanasia company.
Reply 64
Be wary of strangers wishing to join in the fun.
Done it a couple of times, it's awesome - go for it :wink: but making a real habit of it would be weird
Original post by Anonymous
Please keep anonymous. This is a serious post, so no troll comments please.

I like the idea of doing something sexual with my partner outside. Not in the garden, but hiding somewhere in town or in the park. I find the idea quite exciting! I wanted to know if anyone else had done this and why you did do it. Where did you go? Would you recommend it?

In like a huge park behind a tree! There were people walking their dogs quite nearby, it was fun and definitely would again :tongue: We did it because we wanted to :biggrin:
I'd lol if you got pooped on by a pigeon.

Forget a regular cum shot :ahee:
Done it :awesome: just go for it, it's fun once you get past the initial "oh ****" aspect.

Just go for somewhere you know you won't get caught at first, first time I did it was in the grounds of a castle over the side of this really high wall we climbed over, and it's closed at night so there was no way there'd be anyone else.

Second time was right in the middle of a playing field (at night of course!), which was scary but you know, more of an adrenaline rush :yep:

Oh and these were both recent and if you're enthusiastic enough the cold won't be a problem :biggrin:
Reply 69
I got a blowy in the town centre once.

Then I woke up.
But it's so cold!
Handjob on the bus... Immense.
Original post by sherlllll
Also, in the snow? How would you perform etc..

Original post by ponpon14
Outside literally? It'l be rather cold this time of year.Exhibitionism is farely common, I think its the thrill of it that does it for most people. Just be careful you dont do anything too stupid and you'll probably be fine.

Original post by kat2pult
Hmm, maybe it's a way to warm up when it is snowing? And it'll be more quiet out so more opportunity.

Original post by mellie220
I'd wait till summer...

No messin! :giggle:
Depending on whether it's the whole public thing that does it for you, or just being outdoors specifically, might I recommend swimming pool changing rooms?

I don't know about yours, but the ones round here are certainly unisex :sexface:
Never done it lol, but I would recommend public or restaurant toilets, rather than somewhere someone could walk in on you :smile:
Reply 75
Original post by Johnny Christ

Original post by Johnny Christ
Graveyards are perfect!

This is so true.

I have a friend who shagged this cnut in St Johns graveyard off Princess street, and another good friend who lost her blowginity in that very graveyard. I am still to test the aphrodisial effects of said graveyard.
Reply 76
Original post by iamnotasealion

Original post by iamnotasealion
Depending on whether it's the whole public thing that does it for you, or just being outdoors specifically, might I recommend swimming pool changing rooms?

I don't know about yours, but the ones round here are certainly unisex :sexface:

Wtf. What sexually opportunate town do you live in??!!??
Reply 77
Balconies are fun.
Original post by shygirl92
Wtf. What sexually opportunate town do you live in??!!??

What can I say, my girl..wanton debauchery is practically synonymous with the small Midlands town in which I reside :sexface:

This is so true.

I have a friend who shagged this cnut in St Johns graveyard off Princess street, and another good friend who lost her blowginity in that very graveyard. I am still to test the aphrodisial effects of said graveyard.

Well I am always available if you need a partner in crime :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending