The Student Room Group

People in a long relationships, kissing/holding hands in public?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by heartimplode
I find it more awkward when on the train, a packed one even worse - and they're right in front of you: It's just like ahhh wheretolookwheretolook?!

Yeah, especially when you're only centimetres away from their faces. :afraid:
i've been in a relationship for very nearly 2 years now and we still hold hands, kiss and hug in public :smile:
i'd be very worried if that ever stopped!!!
Original post by BookWormShanti
Nine years? Jeez, I'm guessing you're not the typical 18 year old TSR user...? :smile:

You could say that :smile: I was a student when I joined, but now I just cling on for lack of anything better to do :wink:
Reply 23
I'd say that after nearly 4 years there has been no change, just the same as the beginning. Almost a natural reaction to have him hold my hand :smile:
Its a nice feeling

EDIT: Fantastic feeling :smile:
Reply 24
Am I the only person who finds PDA cute? I love seeing couples show affection to one another, it brightens my day :love: even making out, I don't mind!

In my last relationship we usually did that in public, I dunno I just like showing the world when I'm in love! :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by ThePants999
You could say that :smile: I was a student when I joined, but now I just cling on for lack of anything better to do :wink:

Cool :smile: I think I'll be like that one day! :redface:
We do, after 1 year and 3 months :h:

I suppose that doesn't count as a long relationship on here :erm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
I don't do PDA's and it makes me cringe to see other couples do them in public.
Reply 28
Have never really been into PDAs in previous relationships. Didn't like the attention it would bring especially when I am in my home country.

But with my gf now, been together for 15 months now, we do hold hands, kiss, hug or snuggle in public...... though at times it does seem weird. Usually she initiates I just play along :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending