^^^ Discuss x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IndigoRockGirl

^^^ Discuss x

Wouldn't say "sexy", but definitely attractive. :yep:
Reply 2
this is pushing it slightly, i'm afraid
he's definitely amusing, and there is something about him and his really dry, witty sense of humour that comes across as really sexual - intellectual and in a way quite masculine

but the rest speaks for itself, really
Reply 3
Have you seen his teeth?
Reply 4
I would. :sexface:
Reply 5
David Mitchell + Stephen Fry. My dream intellectual threesome. Something about how articulate they are really turns me on. :love:
Reply 6
^^^ Discuss x

An actual, genuine thread! You've pleasantly surprised me... +1 rep.

...This was super hans' face when he found out....
Original post by catkin21

David Mitchell + Stephen Fry. My dream intellectual threesome. Something about how articulate they are really turns me on. :love:

You do have a good point. :yep:
Reply 8
Original post by lovely_me

Sophie wouldn't.
Original post by yousif92
An actual, genuine thread! You've pleasantly surprised me... +1 rep.

...This was super hans' face when he found out....

Thank you, but I have to tell you, all of my threads are, in fact, real and not trolling in any way :dontknow: sorry, a lot of things happen in my life which I feel the need to post on the internet lol x
Original post by Bravery
Have you seen his teeth?

no lol why? x
Reply 11
Thank you, but I have to tell you, all of my threads are, in fact, real and not trolling in any way :dontknow: sorry, a lot of things happen in my life which I feel the need to post on the internet lol x

Lol, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt then. Tbh, i felt really bad about yesterday. My full heartfelt apology.

stephen fry is on dat dere phaggy time

Read my mind lol :smile: x
Original post by yousif92
Lol, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt then. Tbh, i felt really bad about yesterday. My full heartfelt apology.

Yay lol :smile: thanks! x
Original post by lovely_me

Ditto : D x
Reply 16
Original post by basketofsnakes
stephen fry is on dat dere phaggy time

If what you're trying to say is that he's gay then yes, I realise that, hence the 'dream' part. Also he said in his latest autobiography that he's only 90% gay :crossedf:
I'm more of a Robert Webb man myself. :sexface:
Original post by Addzter
I'm more of a Robert Webb man myself. :sexface:

Agree with this tbh.
Although, I do see the attractive side of David Mitchell... I watched him on Have I Got News For You and he did look rather dashing.
Miiildly, although prefer Webb a bit.

Quick Reply

Latest