The Student Room Group

Will you drink too much over the festive period?

Simply thinking about the next couple of weeks makes me want to whitey more than a dog full of Bountys.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Uh, probably.
Reply 2
Hopefully.
Reply 3
Original post by mau5
Simply thinking about the next couple of weeks makes me want to whitey more than a dog full of Bountys.

:lolwut:

Original post by Absinth
Uh, probably.

Original post by SPMS
Hopefully.

:ditto:
Reply 4
Definitely
Reply 5
probably not, possibly on one day I suppose but even then I'll keep it in check, as in not become drunk to the extent I forget what happened or I'm sick.
Reply 6
Original post by Kiwiguy
:lolwut:

:dontknow:
Reply 7

mate you said it, not me?
No; no-one in my family is a big drinker, Christmas is like at most a glass of wine with dinner and maybe some Baileys after. And I haven't got any Christmas parties this year, so no.
Reply 9
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
No; no-one in my family is a big drinker, Christmas is like at most a glass of wine with dinner and maybe some Baileys after. And I haven't got any Christmas parties this year, so no.

Ditto, no one in my family drinks much ever. Boring sods.
Original post by Nichrome
Ditto, no one in my family drinks much ever. Boring sods.

Haha! Tbf Christmas with my family is just my 11 year old sister, mum and step dad - they are the last people in the World I would ever want to see me drunk.
Reply 11
Original post by joey11223
probably not, possibly on one day I suppose but even then I'll keep it in check, as in not become drunk to the extent I forget what happened or I'm sick.

Cool sig pic.

I need to grow up.
Yeah, beginning on Christmas Eve and ending New Years Day.
Another alcohol free Christmas pour moi :u:
Original post by SPMS
Cool sig pic.

I need to grow up.

why, it's a great pic!:biggrin:
I probably will. But it shouldn't be too bad, I'm taking it easy while I'm home from uni.
Reply 16
Original post by Kiwiguy
mate you said it, not me?

Yeah, I'm not sure what you are confused about?
Reply 17
However much I drink, it won't be enough.
No, I don't drink alcohol.
Original post by joey11223

ouch a thumbs down! Pffft...:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending