The Student Room Group

Do I look like Scarlett Johansson? Please vote

Poll

Do I look like Scarlett Johansson?

I was told by a guy who was hitting on me that I reminded him of Scarlett Johansson who is unbelievably beautiful.

Me

I'm just wondering whether you all feel that this is the case? Do I really look like her?

Scarlett Johansson

It's hard to tell sometimes whether a man is complimenting a woman in the hope that he will sleep with her or if he really does think that she looks like a beautiful celebrity

Thank you :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I really doubt that this is you. In any case, no you don't look like her. You look like the singer pink.
:troll:
Why am I suspicious this is a troll :erm:

You look more like Pink.
Reply 4
Original post by edanon
I really doubt that this is you. In any case, no you don't look like her. You look like the singer pink.

But Scarlett and I have similar eyes and hair colour, no?
Reply 5

If I could say "no" in every language possible right now I would.
Na na na na na na na. I'm afraid you don't look like her. You look more like this woman.

But SO WHAT. YOU'RE STILL A ROCK STAR. YOU'VE GOT YOUR ROCK MOVES. AND YOU DON'T NEED HIM TONIGHT.
Reply 7
I do not like your appearance, therefore I have awarded you with negative rep.
Reply 8
Original post by booraad
I was told by a guy who was hitting on me that I reminded him of Scarlett Johansson who is unbelievably beautiful.

Me

I'm just wondering whether you all feel that this is the case? Do I really look like her?

Scarlett Johansson

It's hard to tell sometimes whether a man is complimenting a woman in the hope that he will sleep with her or if he really does think that she looks like a beautiful celebrity

thought your look was more "foreign"/'ethnic"............ anyway nothing like scarlett .. looks like pink......... dude must be high on his hookah pipe!
Reply 9
Original post by booraad
But Scarlett and I have similar eyes and hair colour, no?

so do a lot of people; doesn't mean they look like S.J!
Reply 10
Original post by bunty64
so do a lot of people; doesn't mean they look like S.J!

But I was specifically told that I look like Scarlett Johansson.... if I looked like any other celebrity with blonde hair and green-blue eyes than I'm sure I would have been told this.
Reply 11
You have a similar hair colour, the same eyes and chin, but apart from that, I would say that you do not. Though you are good looking and so is she.

Nope I can't see it
Reply 13
lol no.
Reply 14
Original post by QwentyJ
You have a similar hair colour, the same eyes and chin, but apart from that, I would say that you do not. Though you are good looking and so is she.

Reply 15
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
Na na na na na na na. I'm afraid you don't look like her. You look more like this woman.

But SO WHAT. YOU'RE STILL A ROCK STAR. YOU'VE GOT YOUR ROCK MOVES. AND YOU DON'T NEED HIM TONIGHT.

I don't really see the resemblance sorry. Pink looks rather masculine and I hope that I don't...

:confused:
Reply 17
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent

:confused:

Are you trying to say that Scarlett Johansson looks like 'Jedward'? I think you may need to visit at optician...
Reply 18
Original post by booraad
Are you trying to say that Scarlett Johansson looks like 'Jedward'? I think you may need to visit at optician...

I know what he means :teehee: But no, more like Pink, definitely.
God no.

Quick Reply

Latest