The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LMAO at how much this bothers you. Are you that insecure that you're trying to convince girls that they MUST like a man with muscles?

Different people like different things, accept it - if they didnt ONLY muscular guys would be in relationships.
Reply 161
What do girls think of body's like this:

Original post by ShakeyJJ
I'm 6'2, 9 stone (I'm doing my best to get up to 10) and hitting the gym twice a week to work back, shoulders, chest, arms and cardio.

Currently, due to my slenderness, my abs, pecs and traps are visible in what I would describe as a 'swimmers' body, I look good when I tense and I've got strong arms due to drumming for 4 years but they don't look particularly big.

Oh, and to whomever used the phrase "Skinny jean wearing, hair salon having androgynous fairies," jog on you over-masculine jebend. Truly cannot stand people who think because I style my hair I have no personality, and I know full well I could leave you on the ground, so do me a favour and leave out the stereotypes.

Similar to what I used to be. I'm 6'2 and used to be 8.5 stone. I'm nearly 11 stone now and still too skinny. Keep your workout simple with big compound lifts and not too much cardio. Eating is more important. Eat 'til you feel like you're gonna burst. Good luck.
Reply 163
Original post by Justin Hammer
Its the truth, wont deny it at all. When it comes to muscle mass the black guys, even the average ones tend to have the best physiques. LOL I frequent bodybuilding.com and they call it "black genetics" lol its actually a common term there.

Its a cop out if a white guy says im never gonna get as big, strong or ripped as that guy cos he's black so therefore he has better gentics its just a poor excuse.

Fair enough the average black male body might be better slightly than the average white dude's but the average male body is piss poor anyway. Who wants to be average?

Oh yeah U MIRIN BRAH.
(edited 13 years ago)
Majority of girls in real world love muscle

TSR girls (with a few exceptions) love skinny

Based on viewing the same threads over and over again on TSR.
(edited 13 years ago)
So what you're saying is that it's a scientifically proven fact (still havent seen proof of this with my own eyes btw) that all women prostrate and are enamoured with guys that have muscles?

How do you explain women that arent?
Original post by a_t
so what's too far?

out of these?

Or do you, as I suspect like none of these?

lol @ zyzz
Original post by ChaoticSkills
Read these you faggot

http://www.ironmagazine.com/article90.html

http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/70806-water-retention-steroids.html

I was referring to people who take steroids to look big in some cases it's nothing more than water retention. So get off your high horse you dickhead. It was meant to be a funny comment if you didn't know this then really its you who is "borderline retarded"

you absolute buffoon, water retention is something that comes with steroid use, it doesnt mean all the added weight is from the water. Some steroids aromatise into estrogen which causes the retention of water hence its suggested to reduce sodium whilst on a cycle. What use is a joke when its not even fukkin funny and simply makes the creator look like he has no understanding of biology.
(edited 13 years ago)
you absolute buffoon, water retention is something that comes with steroid use, it doesnt mean all the added weight is from the water. Some steroids aromatise into estrogen which causes the retention of water hence its suggested to reduce sodium whilst on a cycle. What use is a joke when its not even fukkin funny and simply makes the creator look like he has no understanding of biology.

why don't you just stop replying? I said why I mentioned water retention gave you the links so stop replying to me. If you're so intelligent get this through your thick head don't talk to me. Get it comprende? Kapeesh? anladinmi got herif? Comment comprenez-vous? ¿cómo entender

Yes you dickhead I know what water retention is, I don't need an oversimplified justification from you. I'm the one who told you about it before, probably took you five hours to research what it actually was hahaha.

but y u mad tho?
why don't you just stop replying? I said why I mentioned water retention gave you the links so stop replying to me. If you're so intelligent get this through your thick head don't talk to me. Get it comprende? Kapeesh? anladinmi got herif? Comment comprenez-vous? ¿cómo entender

Yes you dickhead I know what water retention is, I don't need an oversimplified justification from you. I'm the one who told you about it before, probably took you five hours to research what it actually was hahaha.

but y u mad tho?

Not mad just disappointed that you're unfunny and retarded
Not mad just disappointed that you're unfunny and retarded

Cool Story bro.

but srlsy y u mad tho?
Cool Story bro.

but srlsy y u mad tho?

its srsly you phaggot

if you're gonna recant misc memes like a 10 year old at least do it properly
Reply 172
Original post by HumanNature1992
Lean muscluar is the best imo

exactly! my friend and I call these guys "lean meat", and they're the perfect inbetween.
Reply 173
Original post by Miu-Miu
He is getting better cash and women than you so the borderline anorexic look is clearly in. Or are Jolie and Aniston insecure TSR wenches too? :rofl:

Did Pitt maintain that underweight look? No, he himself acknowledged that staying at 6% body fat was v unhealthy and bulked up a bit more following that film

Also I jelly of Angelina Jolie but I not jelly of Jennifer Aniston, she needs to gtfo the cinema and get back on to some dire sitcom

Original post by RoshniDiya
Hmm ok, i clearly don't know what i want.
What kind of body do you have? :colone:

I'm 15% bf, 78 kg, only been training 6 months, don't look like any of them pictures, not shredded enough
Reply 174
I would disagree with that. Everyone has different physical preferences when it comes to their preferred sex. I'm very confident in my appearence, but I've never liked muscle. Not because it makes me feel insecure, but because I think it looks horrible. I don't like guys to be lumpy and gross. The face is far more important to me than body. Oh and before you ask, I'm quite slim and have an hourglass figure, so yeah it's not that I'm insecure in that way either. Ah well maybe I'm just strange. :tongue:
Reply 175
Like everyone has already said, muscles are good as long as they are not over the top
Reply 176
I wouldn't mind if my guy is not very muscular, just big arms and visible abs would be good! I don't like too skinny. And certainly not fat (no offence to big people, I just wouldn't be physically attracted to him.)

As for very muscular men,
Tinytrip's body would be the ideal look!
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
i don't need any kind of papers to tell/convince myself whether i'm attractive to the opposite sex or not, thank you very much. i'm not so desperate + insecure in myself that i have to take time to search for this kind of information. i need no stats to validate my being ^-^

i'm also doubting these science papers you're speaking of REALLY say that 100% of women worldwide could honestly claim they like/prefer muscular men? - in fact, i'm doubtful that 100% of just these surveyed/studied women alone responded the way you claim.

dont fall for his baiting mate :smile: :smile: :smile: hes the one with the cheek to suggest that the reason you like what you like is because you ar e'insecure'/have some kind of inferiority complex in the 1stplac e,WHEN HE DOESNT KNOW YOU.the internet hardmans talking out his ass. xxxx
What the hell is up with all this 'rugby player physique' crap?!

Am i the only person on this thread who has never seen/played/watched rugby in my life (apart from one south african game in some world cup)

FOOTBALL FTW
They all love this guy

Latest

Trending

Trending