The Student Room Group

Wow. I had a dream, the day after it became reality

I am tripping out to the max, and it's not because im drugged up either. Lastnight I had a dream that this guy that I love was seeing girls behind my back (dating around, and he wasnt telling me)....and then TODAY he told me about a girl he took out today (she rejected him so yay), and the only reason he told me was because he was bummed out so he needed someone to talk to, and im always that someone. Anywayas the point is....I had this gutt feeling, even was having dreams about it, and it was all true!!!!!!! omggggggg im so numb.
I lol at how you care more about that then the fact that your BF was cheating on you.
Reply 2
I've had the same recently. Had a dream I would see a girl in a certain place, a day or two later I saw her there. Got pretty freaked out at the time.
hhhhmmmm

.... could be a kwinkydink...especially if you have feelings for him, then you may of thought about him in many circumstances......only this one came true (if that makes sense)

none the less....it is kinda cool to of had a gut feeling of this happening
Original post by HumanNature1992
I lol at how you care more about that then the fact that your BF was cheating on you.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!
Original post by purple_starlight
hhhhmmmm

.... could be a kwinkydink...especially if you have feelings for him, then you may of thought about him in many circumstances......only this one came true (if that makes sense)

none the less....it is kinda cool to of had a gut feeling of this happening

Females intuition....man, im telling you it never fails me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending