The Student Room Group

Too Easy!

With my girlfriend, at the beginning it was fine but now I'm just sort of like 'ugh'. I don't even have to try to get anything sexual, may it be sex or a blow job. There's no challenge and it's sort of dwelling on me. It's sort of like, at least tease me, I don't want it if it's that's easy.

On the other hand, she thinks I'm the 'bad' one, the one that can't behave if were together but still I know she likes it. Should I be challenging myself.. For instance tomorrow night should 'behave' myself and be 'good' and provide her with a challange to actualy get some? Do you girls prefer this?
Reply 1
Some boys.......... she doesn't give any he says she is being a bitch....... she gives it and he says she is being easy.
I pity your life :frown:
Reply 3
Whats a troll?
A lot of guy dream of this.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
With my girlfriend, at the beginning it was fine but now I'm just sort of like 'ugh'. I don't even have to try to get anything sexual, may it be sex or a blow job. There's no challenge and it's sort of dwelling on me. It's sort of like, at least tease me, I don't want it if it's that's easy.

On the other hand, she thinks I'm the 'bad' one, the one that can't behave if were together but still I know she likes it. Should I be challenging myself.. For instance tomorrow night should 'behave' myself and be 'good' and provide her with a challange to actualy get some? Do you girls prefer this?

Be careful - if you suddenly stop being sexual with her it can cause extreme offence to some girls. The last girl I was with used to keep complaining about how all I wanted was sex (apparently) and that I was being too pushy, always moaning like that. I eventually got tired of going along with it (I actually have relatively little interest in sex) and just stopped trying to come onto her, for one evening, and she basically flipped, absolutely lost the plot.

Self esteem = DESTROYED

That was the last time I saw her.
Reply 6
No - if I want sex and feel like I'm being made to work for it I will get bored of you very quickly. You either want it or you dont - I don't understand what the issue is but I appreciated the 2pac reference.

/Thread
Original post by cttp_ngaf
Be careful - if you suddenly stop being sexual with her it can cause extreme offence to some girls. The last girl I was with used to keep complaining about how all I wanted was sex (apparently) and that I was being too pushy, always moaning like that. I eventually got tired of going along with it (I actually have relatively little interest in sex) and just stopped trying to come onto her, for one evening, and she basically flipped, absolutely lost the plot.

Self esteem = DESTROYED

That was the last time I saw her.

Sounds like a bit of a psycho to me :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by pippa90
Sounds like a bit of a psycho to me :tongue:

It's happened before to various extents. Girls just love pretending to dislike a guy's attentions, and it's a bit of fun at first but eventually gets tiring. It makes you feel like a bit of a rapist.
Reply 10
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
No - if I want sex and feel like I'm being made to work for it I will get bored of you very quickly. You either want it or you dont - I don't understand what the issue is but I appreciated the 2pac reference.

Thanks for your opinon.

It's hard to explain yourself in words but I expected a lot of 'duff' replies anyway. Some people have the cheek to even comment as they haven't been in the situation for instance, one person above said guys dream about this. I dream about lots of money but that doesn't give me the right to use it as a reference point as I don't know what it's like or feels like to have lots of money.
It's happened before to various extents. Girls just love pretending to dislike a guy's attentions, and it's a bit of fun at first but eventually gets tiring. It makes you feel like a bit of a rapist.

That's what I find weird, why pretend? And that she flipped when you gave up for one night :confused: I'm just straight out with yes I am or no I'm not in the mood haha

Just tell her that you like it when she plays hard to get.
Reply 13
Just take off your hijab and bang her, stop whining.
Original post by pippa90
That's what I find weird, why pretend?

To go along with what she enjoys. It's like how girls always tell me, from the start, that I must be a total player, and talk about how I am probably keeping some other girls on the side as well - they're not describing me in that role, they're prescribing the role to me, they like the idea of it. When actually I'm a total loser who gets a girl ~once a year if I try hard. Again, once I give up that act and they find out, they're gone faster than a thread about race and IQ.
Reply 15
Exactly!

If people could actually pay attention to detail. My Questions lie on my own part. Not hers. I can only control my own actions. In Fact she probably follows my actions.

Again the questions in the OP were towards my part. Do I gave it to her because I want to and because I'm horny or Do I give it to her for good behaviour and challenge her, Henry or not?
To go along with what she enjoys. It's like how girls always tell me, from the start, that I must be a total player, and talk about how I am probably keeping some other girls on the side as well - they're not describing me in that role, they're prescribing the role to me, they like the idea of it. When actually I'm a total loser who gets a girl ~once a year if I try hard. Again, once I give up that act and they find out, they're gone faster than a thread about race and IQ.

Sounds like you've been out with some great girls then :wink:
Reply 17
Exactly!

If people could actually pay attention to detail. My Questions lie on my own part. Not hers. I can only control my own actions. In Fact she probably follows my actions.

Again the questions in the OP were towards my part. Do I gave it to her because I want to and because I'm horny or Do I give it to her for good behaviour and challenge her, Henry or not?

Give it to her for good behaviour? How old are you? Sex isn't a reward, you moron. If you want sex, have it, if you don't, don't. It's not rocket science.
Original post by pippa90
Sounds like you've been out with some great girls then :wink:

Yea they're ok, just poorly matched. The trouble is that I am quite handsome and look rather manly, and am pretty confident, so girls assume and require that I am a total stud, while actually I'm a really awkward, impotent loser. A mismatched appearance and personality, basically - that always leads to problems.
It's weird, but i have to agree that i often complain (but in a playful way) that my guy just wants to have sex all the time. But i actually do enjoy the attention. Who wouldn't love the feeling of being wanted and desired so much? Things went fast at the beginning of our relationship, but as he put it i kept 'teasing' him. and he said he liked it. but i let him get a teeny bit further each time, so he kept looking forward to the next time. and kept him interested.
A few months down the line- still not had full sex. and he knows the limits. He says he doesn't mind. but i can sense he's getting a little bored. I won't let him have any more of me. I'm worried if i do there will be nothing left for him to look forward to, and then he'll leave. unhealthy relationship i know :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending