The Student Room Group

OMG boyfriend judges me for having sex too "soon"!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
nobody can say if it was too soon- it depends on how you feel, how much time you have spent together in that time etc, you can know someone a month and only see them twice but someone else you met at the same time you could have seen every day since so will be much closer. And at the end of the day its your choice- unfortunately I don't think it was a wise one on this occasion, sounds like he is deliberately trying to knock your confidence to me. Maybe you are being a bit judgemental on others, I don't know, but as your boyfriend I would have thought he could point it out in a better way than to start slaggin you off. You need to have a word and if he keeps up with the negative comments think its time to move on hun :frown:
Reply 21
He sounds lovely, you're so lucky...
Reply 22
Sleeping around has the connotations to mean you are easy to bang, hence the comparison. Now shut up and get your tits out.
Reply 23
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
He sounds like a prick
No-one should call their partner "easy"
Dump him
:awesome:
Blokes a prick. If he was going to judge you after, maybe he should have advised you to wait before you sexed him - but no, being a man, he took the sex and then criticised You for it. Fool.
Reply 26
He's a prick. Not worth your time.
Original post by Anonymous
Before I had sex with my boyfriend (and also lost my virginity), we'd known each other for a month and been dating for 2 weeks. Yes, I know some may view it as soon.

He has lately been saying comments about it, like how "easy" I was :s-smilie: and how it didn't take long....and how I have no right to judge people that sleep around and get STDs because of the short time it took for him to get me into bed.

I know it takes 2 to tango, but lets face it, girls will always get called derogatory names, while guys get a pat on the back.

Did I put out too soon?

You shouldn't have 'put out' at all.

Guy sounds like a tosspot.
Original post by Anonymous
Before I had sex with my boyfriend (and also lost my virginity), we'd known each other for a month and been dating for 2 weeks. Yes, I know some may view it as soon.

He has lately been saying comments about it, like how "easy" I was :s-smilie: and how it didn't take long....and how I have no right to judge people that sleep around and get STDs because of the short time it took for him to get me into bed.

I know it takes 2 to tango, but lets face it, girls will always get called derogatory names, while guys get a pat on the back.

Did I put out too soon?

He really called you 'easy' ? :s

I bet he wanted sex that soon as well. I had sex with my boyfriend at probably the same time as yours - we dated for 2 months. He never called me 'easy' he said that it si never too soon if we love each other - but I think that is also because we both were 18 and we know what we were doing (contraceptions etc)

I personally do not think you can stop people from having sex or tell them whether they ahve sex too soon. It is about the feeling after having sex - does he still love you? has he lost interests in you? If not then fine. But you boyfriend ended up calling you 'easy' because you loved him and had sex with him ..... yeahh.. what a d*ck....

Yeah, dump him. He is not worth your time if he does not show his respect for you. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
Oh I guess I should also be honoured to have a reply from you? Christ. I hate people like you.
got yourself a nice catch, there. he's a keeper
WTF! show him what easy really is and dont have sex with him for at least a month!
I had sex with my bf 2 weeks into our relationship! Now that's easy :sexface: lol
Reply 32
Original post by Tsukuyomi
He's kinda like me, dont get me wrong.
Although he wanted some vagina, he didnt want it that early, but since you gave it to him he took it.

What you describes just there more or less describes how I lost my virginity, I wanted sex, but I wasnt expecting it AT ALL. But hey I'm a warm blooded man, saying no never really popped into my head.

And yes girls it is a double standard, and it's a double standard because of the way way we look at ourselfs and sex. A guy will generally want sex all the time, and jump at any oppertunity, a girl will tend to be protective and less outwardly 'horny'. Because of this when you have two people who both sleep around the guy, having done what most men want to do, gets a pat on the back for being successful. The woman, while she may be comfortable with her choices is seen as loose and easy because she has done something which is unexpected and relative to her gender could be considered a 'slag'.

Personally I dont think that way, but my observation is that is how society thinks.
Reply 33
He sounds stupid for actually saying that to you. And yes, you're probably right, guys are probably always going to be seen as awesome for doing it that soon, whereas girls are going to get called 'easy'.
I slept with my current boyfriend after only a day of us being together, it doesn't bother me because it's what we both wanted, and neither of us would say something like that about the other person.
Original post by Sereni
What you describes just there more or less describes how I lost my virginity, I wanted sex, but I wasnt expecting it AT ALL. But hey I'm a warm blooded man, saying no never really popped into my head.

And yes girls it is a double standard, and it's a double standard because of the way way we look at ourselfs and sex. A guy will generally want sex all the time, and jump at any oppertunity, a girl will tend to be protective and less outwardly 'horny'. Because of this when you have two people who both sleep around the guy, having done what most men want to do, gets a pat on the back for being successful. The woman, while she may be comfortable with her choices is seen as loose and easy because she has done something which is unexpected and relative to her gender could be considered a 'slag'.

Personally I dont think that way, but my observation is that is how society thinks.

I get what you're saying but to assume women don't want sex as much as men is ridiculous. If we didn't want it, we wouldn't do it. At the end of the day, sex is win-win, I don't see why anyone should feel bad about it after if they wanted it at the time...
Tbh if he was fine with it at the time, he has no right to comment. Are you sure he's not just joking?
What a douche, losing your virginity is an important moment he should be happy you decided to give it to him. What a ****er, chuck him!
Reply 37
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
I get what you're saying but to assume women don't want sex as much as men is ridiculous. If we didn't want it, we wouldn't do it. At the end of the day, sex is win-win, I don't see why anyone should feel bad about it after if they wanted it at the time...

Thats why I said outwardly horny and not just plain horny. I realise women are not from another planet XD, my point was only that in my experience guys will talk about sex much more often, and much more loudly than women. The same way that in my experience guys ask out girls much more often. I try not to be sexist and only speak from things I have experience. EG you dont see women on teh internet saying "stfu and get ur dick out" but "stfu and get your tits out" seems to be some peoples' catchphrase
Reply 38
rape him
Original post by Sereni
Thats why I said outwardly horny and not just plain horny. I realise women are not from another planet XD, my point was only that in my experience guys will talk about sex much more often, and much more loudly than women. The same way that in my experience guys ask out girls much more often. I try not to be sexist and only speak from things I have experience. EG you dont see women on teh internet saying "stfu and get ur dick out" but "stfu and get your tits out" seems to be some peoples' catchphrase

Haha. Yeah, ok. I think girls will talk about sex in a girl-only conversation, or with boy mates if they know them well (I do) but I think boys tend to use to more as a macho thing :rolleyes: whereas girls more just to ask advice, get answers etc.

Also, stfu and get ur dick out :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending