The Student Room Group

Just out of curiosity: Who Knows What A Patarn/Pakhtoon etc is?

hey
i'm a patarn and i just want to know how many people know what type of cast it is, because when i try explaining to someone they get confused lol x :smile:
What what to the what now?
Original post by catty khan
hey
i'm a patarn and i just want to know how many people know what type of cast it is, because when i try explaining to someone they get confused lol x :smile:

I know about them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtun_people
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
if you rep attock - ghorghusti, ur a gangster blad. if you rep behbooti, u get bummed by bald men with beards. to summarise bro, pukhtoon = ...

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by FattyInNeed
if you rep attock - ghorghusti, ur a gangster blad. if you rep behbooti, u get bummed by bald men with beards. to summarise bro, pukhtoon = ...

i aint your bro, and whats with the pictures, and who still 'reps'
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Aphotic Cosmos
What what to the what now?

haha gues you dont loool x
Reply 6
i aint yu bro, and whats with the pictures, and who still 'reps'

pukhtoon = circled in red:

hey

lol i love pathans theyre my favourite type of peopel. I know quite a bit about them. They originally descend from afghanistan but today majority are found in pkaistan. Theyre the second biggest caste in pakistan. They are stereotyped to be olive or fair coloured with green eyes and religous. They normally have the surname of khan or durrani. They are considered by some to be of semetic ancestory because they are supposedly one of the lost tribes of israel.

i am not one myself but i am mistaken by everyone as one of them lol. Wheenver i go to pakistan they start approaching me and blabbing on in pushto lol or speaking in their adorable urdu accents lol.

I am very light skinned and have green blue eyes and quite bluky but most of all we speak urdu in the same way so i dont blame them for taking me on as one of their own. if anyone wants to know im mirpuri
Reply 8
Original post by soldier-4-life
lol i love pathans theyre my favourite type of peopel. I know quite a bit about them. They originally descend from afghanistan but today majority are found in pkaistan. Theyre the second biggest caste in pakistan. They are stereotyped to be olive or fair coloured with green eyes and religous. They normally have the surname of khan or durrani. They are considered by some to be of semetic ancestory because they are supposedly one of the lost tribes of israel.

i am not one myself but i am mistaken by everyone as one of them lol. Wheenver i go to pakistan they start approaching me and blabbing on in pushto lol or speaking in their adorable urdu accents lol.

I am very light skinned and have green blue eyes and quite bluky but most of all we speak urdu in the same way so i dont blame them for taking me on as one of their own. if anyone wants to know im mirpuri

lool are you sure you aint patarn, yeh im lyt skinned with the coloured eyes and stuff, and patarns use to be religious but nah not so many are anymore loool.
lool are you sure you aint patarn, yeh im lyt skinned with the coloured eyes and stuff, and patarns use to be religious but nah not so many are anymore loool.

tbh i just got lucky with the ligth skin and light eyes. most people look in my family look like average pakistanis. Theres a tiny bit of me that think i could be a descendant but then i realise theres no pathans in my village at all and they never ever have been lol.

After my recent visit to islamabad ( has tonnes of pathans because its close to nwfp) i think they are still alot more religous than the average pakistani and even in scotland like every pathan comes to the masjid and is a masjid member lol but the new afghani ones are a bit different lol

where abouts are ur family from in pakistan
Reply 10
Original post by soldier-4-life
tbh i just got lucky with the ligth skin and light eyes. most people look in my family look like average pakistanis. Theres a tiny bit of me that think i could be a descendant but then i realise theres no pathans in my village at all and they never ever have been lol.

After my recent visit to islamabad ( has tonnes of pathans because its close to nwfp) i think they are still alot more religous than the average pakistani and even in scotland like every pathan comes to the masjid and is a masjid member lol but the new afghani ones are a bit different lol

where abouts are ur family from in pakistan

theres patarns in scotland wooo
urm sum village called salehkhana, outside peshawer sides, bwt 3 hours away from islamabad
Reply 11
who cares, nothing special.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending