The Student Room Group

Christmas presents!

In the run-up to Christmas, we know that many of you will be keen to discuss present ideas, as well as what you've decided to buy for others and of course, what you've received yourself. We've therefore created this dedicated thread for you to share discussion of presents with other members - please try to keep all discussion in here (any new threads are likely to be merged into here). :smile:

A very merry Christmas to all members - I hope that you all get what you're hoping for, and that the gifts that you buy for others are well-received! :biggrin:

:holly: :merryxmas: :holly:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm struggling to think of anything. I need your ideas.
A necklace and a bracelet.
Reply 3
A pac man mug, A Bath Bomb Factory Kit, Les Mis 25th Anniversary DVD, A bag of sweets and choc she likes and a Crazee Cube =]
Bottle of Martini and a CD of some artist she likes.
A kit to help her clean her iPhone, and some bath stuff.
Reply 6
One of those sets of moisturiser and bath stuff. Unimaginative as **** but it's the best idea I had.
Perfume and chocolates.

If you're struggling to think of ideas you could buy her jewellery (I've bought my friend an adorable pearl & diamond set from H. Samuel) or books / dvds / cds that she likes?
A ticket to a famous Irish hotel spa for the day!!!!!
..... and as well the annual xmas pres she always gets, a cooking book!
Reply 9
Some fancy soap stuff and she collects china pots so I bought her one.
Reply 10
a baileys ice cream sundae set - its got 2 nice sundae glasses/bowls. 2 long spoons, 2 little bottles of baileys and i think it also has marshmallows in it. i also got her 3 tubes of jelly beans from the jelly bean factory as theyre her favourite but she doesnt often have them and also 2 turkish delights as she also loves them.
Well she works in an abandoned warehouse and she is always cold and feeling ill. Being diabetic & asthmatic doesn't help.

So I bought her a comfy hat and scarf set & also got her some nice perfume set. I may get her gloves if I have money tomorrow. :P
Tickets to a classical boy band she likes :smile:
perfume, a ted baker body gift set, a body shop bath gift set, take that cd and michael mcintyre dvd :smile:
Carrots.

To cook, not use as a toy. :colonhash:
Tickets to see Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society.
Reply 16
Toy story 3 on blu ray and that professor Layton game for the DS LOL.
I got mine a Russel Watson CD and a Yankee Candle with a shade and plate like this
(edited 13 years ago)
My mum wrote us all a list!

I picked perfume (and then I added Snow Fairy shower gel from Lush as a non-list item); my brother got her a new diary and some chocolate; my dad got her some CDs and DVDs she wanted.
Reply 19
some perfume, True blood season 1 and 2 (she really likes this for some reason :s-smilie:) and a box of milk tray chocolates.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending