The Student Room Group

Christmas presents!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
A card and flowers to put on her grave. :sad: Christmas number 3 and still it feels so so wrong.

Anybody know when it gets easier? :frown:
Reply 61
A cardigan and a scarf. Nice ones though, haha.
Reply 62
Original post by Ice_Queen
I bought a Pandora charm for her bracelet. She is getting the bracelet itself as a present from dad so we are all buying her charms that represent all of us. I got her a little owl with some books :smile:

Awww! :smile:
A few nail varnishes, some exfoliating body butter stuff and something else that I've forgotten...hmmm!
If you're really struggling to find something she might like, you could give her a gift card for boots/the body shop/whatever shops she likes buying from.
Some leather gloves (surprise), some mascara for eyebrows from MAC that she asked for specifically.

I bought my dad loads more lol.
Shoes
T shirt
Sweets

Going shopping for a few other bits tomorrow
Dove bodycare gift set, was about £15. My mum's into that though, yours may not be.
An espresso/latte machine plus some fancy cups to go with it.
Original post by bwfcboy93
Her birthday's on Christmas as well so 1 book for christmas, and 1 for her birthday - Alexander McCall Smith's "corduroy mansions" and Madhur Jaffery's 'Easy Curry' cookbook

Your sig is superb.
Reply 69
well, i am going for a surprise surprise for my which i am going to give her a beautiful sari which is chiffon. and real gold put on that.
A coffee maker and a few books.
Reply 71
A poetry book called Nox by Anne Carsons, the latest QI book, a sudoko book (hate them, but she doesn't) and some chocolates :smile:
A rampant rabbit :p:
Take that CD...my Mum has never quite got over the fact that Robbie called her gorgeous once.
Reply 74
Original post by EskimoJo
A card and flowers to put on her grave. :sad: Christmas number 3 and still it feels so so wrong.

Anybody know when it gets easier? :frown:

puts it all into perspective so take note peeps!

a big hug from me xxxxxx:hugs:
scented candle
Reply 76
The things I got her are quite impersonal but she doesn't ever give me any suggestions and she's so fussy. I really wanted to get her an antique, but I couldn't find anything decent, so:
2 DVDs (Eye of the Needle and Glorious 39) and a some Dove moisturiser.
Reply 77
Shes always cuddling up to a blanket, so Ive bought her one of those 'slanket' blankets with arms, oh and some chocolates too =]
Reply 78
Seeing as there is a thread for mum's Christmas gifts I thought it was only fair we share what we have got our dads.

I have got mine 2 Chocolates that are in the shape of his motorbike, A solar Powered charger for his MP3 and a bag of chocs and sweets he likes.

What about everyone else?
Slippers. :s-smilie:

To be fair, I got him a £750 lens for his camera for his birthday yesterday.

Quick Reply