The Student Room Group

Rape rampant in US military - lol

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Liam 09
I'm sorry but it would be no better if they raped the Iraqis/Afghans, are you actually saying they should be raping the enemy instead of no rape at all?

EDIT: In case people misunderstand this comment I am completely against all rape.

I think he was being sarcastic
I fail to see how this is amusing :erm:
Reply 22
Original post by SomaliMan
How many thousands did they kill? Do tell.

Just because parts of the US army are involved in rape does not mean it is right when another people in that army are raped.

Say your day was a rapist would you like us to laugh at you if you got raped?
payback is a bitch, Americans should be warned if the Afghans/Iraqis don't get them, their own friends will :biggrin:

All I've got to say is that if you don't like what the West is doing in the Middle East then you should look to Al Qaeda for giving them an excuse to throw their muscle around.

Stop bombing us, we'll stop bombing you, capiche?
Raped once is enough to drag someone to the point of suicide but three times ... I can't make any comparison of the humiliation she must have gone through.
Sad.
Original post by Aphotic Cosmos
All I've got to say is that if you don't like what the West is doing in the Middle East then you should look to Al Qaeda for giving them an excuse to throw their muscle around.

*Capisci.

Al Qaeda fought alongside the West for many years. You built and sold them the bombs they bomb you with. Slava Ros-sii-ye!

@ SomaliMan: You're a sadist.

They are known to rape little girls and murders them.
I'm sure Allah is so proud of you. :rolleyes:
Original post by Mujeriego
*Capisci.

No, capiche. I'm not Italian.

As for supplying Al Qaeda with arms, that largely went along the lines of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Communist Russia, in the 1980s, was a bigger threat than a bunch of bearded loons with AK-47s, so the US, rightly or wrongly, funded the group to be a thorn in the side of the USSR.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Mujeriego
*Capisci.

Al Qaeda fought alongside the West for many years. You built and sold them the bombs they bomb you with. Slava Ros-sii-ye!

@ SomaliMan: You're a sadist.

It is irrelevent who sold them bombs. The fct is that they are using them against us. So what if we sold them bombs, that doesnt give them the right to use them against us.
Reply 30
way too long to read :/
No, capiche. I'm not Italian-American

EDIT:

As for supplying Al Qaeda with arms, that largely went along the lines of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Communist Russia, in the 1980s, was a bigger threat than a bunch of bearded loons with AK-47s, so the US, rightly or wrongly, funded the group to be a thorn in the side of the USSR.

Yep. Just English mono-lingual.

What did you expect then? That as soon Russia was no longer a threat the Taliban would stop fighting and start smoking mushrooms? You worked with them because you knew they were a military people. Now you're surprised that they are still a military people.

Original post by CrusaderTemplar
It is irrelevent who sold them bombs. The fct is that they are using them against us. So what if we sold them bombs, that doesnt give them the right to use them against us.

Skeen.
Reply 32
you're right that is pretty lolworthy.

:lolwut:
what is wrong with you?
Reply 33
I didn't rape anyone, and have neve said anything about the UK, or any other country that has helped me..
So for clarity what is your opinion of the UK? I'd love to know.
Reply 34
Original post by Aj12
Just because parts of the US army are involved in rape does not mean it is right when another people in that army are raped.

Say your day was a rapist would you like us to laugh at you if you got raped?

Ofcourse I wouldn't, fact is that there was a thread about Abu Hamza some where on this forum, some of the comments read that he should be killed, hung by the balls etc. with many people + repping them, you see its different when it happens to your enemies, but if it happens to your allies oh no, :colone:

So, are you telling me...that you believe that there was an Al-Qaeda in Iraq?

You see you cant treat Muslims like you treat the rest of the world, going around bombing, killing, raping, stealing resources, creating civil wars, overthrowing governments and then expect to live in peace at home.

Besides stop pretending that the West is some kind of united front, its America thats doing all the ****, and Europe is just following them.

Original post by Logi
So for clarity what is your opinion of the UK? I'd love to know.

The UK are today, better than the Americans who are the main reason for many problems in the world, the UK just follows America in their path of destruction.
Original post by fire2burn
it's hardly something to laugh about unless you're some backwards savage.

it was somaliman who posted the thread. Somalia and backwards savagery tend to go together!
Original post by fire2burn
Pray do tell why you've included lol and rape in the same title, it's hardly something to laugh about unless you're some backwards savage.

Like a Viking?
Original post by lesbionic
Lol some sexual assault cases are actually funny haha. E.g. occasioning actual bodily harm while vaginally fisting someone with a cignet ring LOL.

Heartless bitch. I hope someone rapes you, then you'll know whag it feels like to see someone joking about it. Worthless piece of shxt
Reply 38
Original post by BambieWambie
Heartless bitch. I hope someone rapes you, then you'll know whag it feels like to see someone joking about it. Worthless piece of shxt

lol calm down! I'm just referring to some sexual assault cases you learn about in law degrees. They are seriously funny, sorry if that offends you, but when you go through harrowing case after case in criminal law of dead babies and infants being thrown against hard surfaces, then the odd case will make you chuckle.
Countless incidences of rape. It is well established that US forces have raped plenty in Afghanistan and Iraq - and now they are doing it amongst themselves.

Ironic is not that these are the 'civilised' people who are to bring about democracy in the lands that they ravage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending