The Student Room Group

Christmas presents!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Wanted to by a DVD player but hey ho no money, so she'll have to settle for 2 DVDS an iphoto calendar and a book
Original post by natt5253
Seeing as there is a thread for mum's Christmas gifts I thought it was only fair we share what we have got our dads.

I have got mine 2 Chocolates that are in the shape of his motorbike, A solar Powered charger for his MP3 and a bag of chocs and sweets he likes.

What about everyone else?

A book on how to start your own business. Seeing as he's been thinking about this for the past 10 years without doing anything. :rolleyes:
Some nice socks, some decent gloves, a giant cookie, a big tin of pistachios, a nice fruit cake from Selfridges.

I got my dad a book, the stig bubble bath and some slippers.
The final season of Battlestar Galactica, Top Gear skid marks toilet paper (lol), The Stig shaped bottle of shower gel, and a Clive Cussler (sp?) book. My dad is so hard to buy for!
well my mum's called miranda, so i got her some soap from lush called miranda.

doesn't really work if your mum's name isn't the name as a soap though..
gloves :s-smilie:
Original post by vhvhvh
Nothing. To be fair, dead people are notoriously hard to buy for.

How are they?
They're hardly going to object to anything you buy them. I'd class them amongst the easiest; animals and plants also ranking pretty high.
Nothing, I don't have money to be wasting.
Reply 149
Original post by TimmonaPortella
How are they?
They're hardly going to object to anything you buy them. I'd class them amongst the easiest; animals and plants also ranking pretty high.

I would feel guilty about that; for some reason buying nothing at all makes me feel a lot less guilty.
An expensive snood from Asos, a christmasy looking potted plant and a keyring with a pretty silver heart on it
Her favourite perfume :smile:
Reply 152
Myself, my mum and my brothers have merged our money together to get him a laptop.
A thing for his Archery kit, I forget what it's called. :biggrin:
A basement conversion. The cage is too small.
omg same hahaa no clue what to buy mine or my dad tbh
i got some bath stuff :s-smilie: im running to the shops tomorrow :/
goood luck!!
nothing so far..... s'okay, probably won't see him till Easter at least, and last year he got me a pencil and a second hand book on roman history!
"The Thick of It" boxset :smile:
Reply 158
A Ralph Lauren polo shirt, it's grey and a bit bland, but it was on sale and he's not fussy!
Dressing gown:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending