The Student Room Group

Your ideal family

Scroll to see replies

I'd like sons, at least three of them. I'd be incredibly lucky to get all boys though -.-
It would be nice to have a husband with a good job so I could stay at home and look after them when they're babies without lots of financial worries!
(edited 13 years ago)
Disregard family, acquire currency.
Reply 22
just me and him no kiddyyyyyyyyy widdiessssssssss plz :wink:
Awesome husband, no kids, lots of fun times due to not having to spend all our money on kids.
Reply 24
Not too interested in having a family to be honest, it's not my main goal in life.

I find it unbelievably hard not to laugh when people tell me their goal is to fall in love and have a family, like that's something so hard to achieve...there's farmers in africa who have that :dry:

Besides, a family is often compromising career, success and wealth. It's just an extra burden which I'm not willing to particularly pursue, more focused on becoming successful.

lol at the girls here saying they want a 'wealthy' husband. Already suggesting that they lack the ambition to be successful, highly paid individuals themselves so instead will spread their legs for a rich guy to achieve the lifestyle :rolleyes:

Also AS IF wealthy guys would go for the girls that are here on TSR, hardly lookers! Seriously, get up off your chair and go in front of a mirror, look at yourself and SERIOUSLY, objectively consider whether a millionaire will actually look at you. Majority of wealthy guys are into bottles and models! You have no chance :hand:
Future:
- Husband who preferably somehow resembles any of the following: Colin Firth/Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Josh Groban/Cory Monteith... Or just a nice, somewhat good-looking, kind hearted, smart and funny man :smile:
(I'm hoping smart somehow equates to rich, too).

- Up to 2 kids. A boy and a girl would be nice.

- A pug and a cat. :smile:
Original post by Imperatore
Not too interested in having a family to be honest, it's not my main goal in life.

I find it unbelievably hard not to laugh when people tell me their goal is to fall in love and have a family, like that's something so hard to achieve...there's farmers in africa who have that :dry:

Besides, a family is often compromising career, success and wealth. It's just an extra burden which I'm not willing to particularly pursue, more focused on becoming successful.

lol at the girls here saying they want a 'wealthy' husband. Already suggesting that they lack the ambition to be successful, highly paid individuals themselves so instead will spread their legs for a rich guy to achieve the lifestyle :rolleyes:

Also AS IF wealthy guys would go for the girls that are here on TSR, hardly lookers! Seriously, get up off your chair and go in front of a mirror, look at yourself and SERIOUSLY, objectively consider whether a millionaire will actually look at you. Majority of wealthy guys are into bottles and models! You have no chance :hand:

Oh what's that, you have no idea what I look like...? Thought so! :biggrin:
Four children, if my nether regions/financial constraints haven't collapsed after 2 :biggrin:
A boy, a girl, then twins.
Oh and a husband would be good too..
Reply 28
Original post by ktlaurenroe
Oh what's that, you have no idea what I look like...? Thought so! :biggrin:

Aww, a bitter response from an ugly girl :rofl: If you were actually good looking you wouldn't have been offended as my post would have been irrelevant to you :rolleyes:

Don't worry, don't let me come in the way of your hopeless and delusional dream :colone:
Myself, a man who is like the male version of me and a quiet, studious child who will take a great interest in museums.
Aww, a bitter response from an ugly girl :rofl: If you were actually good looking you wouldn't have been offended as my post would have been irrelevant to you :rolleyes:

Don't worry, don't let me come in the way of your hopeless and delusional dream :colone:

Haha, have you ever thought I was actually offended you assumed every girl here must be ugly? Your post wasn't irrelevant to me as you stated 'you have no chance' to every girl on TSR. I am a girl on TSR, and no, I'm not ugly. Therefore making your post both offensive and relevant to me. :smile:

Oh, and it's also just plain offensive to assume that because a girl can be interested in their academics, they must automatically be ugly.

Haha, there's such a thing as having a career and children, shock horror, whether people want it or not is up to them.
Oh and the view of 'wealth' is completely subjective, it's not always measured in currency.

Oh the age old topic of beautiful geeks rears it's ugly head again..
Money
Many a ho.
Reply 33
Haha, have you ever thought I was actually offended you assumed every girl here must be ugly? Your post wasn't irrelevant to me as you stated 'you have no chance' to every girl on TSR. I am a girl on TSR, and no, I'm not ugly. Therefore making your post both offensive and relevant to me. :smile:

Oh, and it's also just plain offensive to assume that because a girl can be interested in their academics, they must automatically be ugly.

No, I haven't thought you were actually offended I assumed every girl here must be ugly. I thought you were actually offended as you did what I said, to look yourself in the mirror and judge objectively. Looks like you didn't like what you saw :rolleyes:

I find it highly offensive that you're taking out your anger from the realisation of being ugly out on me. Bitch please :hand:

Who said anything about academics? That's YOUR assumption, and an incorrect one at that, so turns out you're both ugly and stupid...not looking good for you I'm afraid. I was talking about girls on TSR, not academic girls you philistine.
No, I haven't thought you were actually offended I assumed every girl here must be ugly. I thought you were actually offended as you did what I said, to look yourself in the mirror and judge objectively. Looks like you didn't like what you saw :rolleyes:

I find it highly offensive that you're taking out your anger from the realisation of being ugly out on me. Bitch please :hand:

Who said anything about academics? That's YOUR assumption, and an incorrect one at that, so turns out you're both ugly and stupid...not looking good for you I'm afraid. I was talking about girls on TSR, not academic girls you philistine.

Okay, since you seem to be quite stupid, yes, I was offended because you assumed every girl on TSR was ugly, and they're not. I happen to quite like what I see in the mirror. Your fixation with me being ugly is quite disturbing, and I'm not angry in the slightest. I have no anger regarding my appearance, as previously stated I actually like how I look, so looks like you're wrong there too.

You're actually pretty amusing :tongue: I laughed out loud at the last paragraph. Nice try.
Reply 35
Original post by Smiling...Rain
Haha, there's such a thing as having a career and children, shock horror, whether people want it or not is up to them.
Oh and the view of 'wealth' is completely subjective, it's not always measured in currency.

Oh the age old topic of beautiful geeks rears it's ugly head again..

Yeah and there's also such a thing as having a career, children and being wealthy! It's not unheard of, but of course is far more difficult than spreading your legs wide open for a rich guy who you can live off.

You don't have to tell me, I put 'wealthy' (inverted commas!) in my post...precisely because it is subjective. But don't give that hippy crap about it not being measured in currency, what kind of jackassery is that? Of course it is :dry:
Reply 36
Okay, since you seem to be quite stupid, yes, I was offended because you assumed every girl on TSR was ugly, and they're not. I happen to quite like what I see in the mirror. Your fixation with me being ugly is quite disturbing, and I'm not angry in the slightest. I have no anger regarding my appearance, as previously stated I actually like how I look, so looks like you're wrong there too.

You're actually pretty amusing :tongue: I laughed out loud at the last paragraph. Nice try.

At 16 you weigh 9 and a half stone, dress size 12? I see you're trying to loss weight :colone:

So you're not happy about the way you look, are you? :rolleyes:

You've made this too easy for me :rofl:
Reply 37

Good luck getting used for your money when you come to that all time high in your career.
Reply 38
Was thinking about this earlier.

Adopt a girl while wife is pregnant and then follow with 3 other kids.

Not fussed about the sexes tbh, but I'd like to adopt a child and let them be an older sibling to my children ye know.
I want a Husband and lots of Boys :biggrin:

But I want my first child to be a Girl, that would be nice :ahee:

I want to Adopt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending