The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mkb230
If I may ask, why isn't Misfits on television tonight? I was just as dissapointed as you are when I didn't see it in the TV guide.

The series ended with the christmas special last Sunday :smile:

Are you new to this thread? Any misfits fans are welcome to join the disscussion :biggrin:

(And the hugging)
You may only join if you answer these questions 3! :mob:

1. What is the 'code-word'?

2. Is Nikki hot?

3. Isn't Spacepirate just the best person ever :ahee:

enjoy (and welcome)
Original post by spacepirate-James
For a minute ... I thought .... as .... well
:cry:

:console:
Reply 1043
Original post by minimus777
The series ended with the christmas special last Sunday :smile:

Are you new to this thread? Any misfits fans are welcome to join the disscussion :biggrin:

(And the hugging)

I swear there was meant to be one more episode this week. Damn it! I really enjoyed watching this particular season. My love for misfits is evergrowing. I might buy season 1 boxset.
Original post by mkb230
I swear there was meant to be one more episode this week. Damn it! I really enjoyed watching this particular season. My love for misfits is evergrowing. I might buy season 1 boxset.

The whole of season 1 is on 4OD whereas only some of season 2 is so you'd be better off buying that :smile:
You may only join if you answer these questions 3! :mob:

1. What is the 'code-word'?

2. Is Nikki hot?

3. Isn't Spacepirate just the best person ever :ahee:

enjoy (and welcome)

Do i need to answer these questions as well or am i already a member?
Reply 1046
The whole of season 1 is on 4OD whereas only some of season 2 is so you'd be better off buying that :smile:

I have got season 2 recorded on my Sky+ planner. Plus season 1 can be added to my collection of the inbetweeners (1-3), skins(1-4) and house (1-6).
Do i need to answer these questions as well or am i already a member?

of course you must.

don't be silly minimus. :mad:
Reply 1048
This is what I get for spending a weekend in Portsmouth. Just realised that I have missed the special Christmas episode. Oh well, time to watch it on 4od. Thisis why I love you 4od.
Reply 1049
I didn't have to answer any question to join. In fact, I was invited to join. Yeh, I'm that special!
And I'm VIP at the next party
Reply 1050
Anyone ever thought that in Misfits, the relationships seem a bit... well forced?

For example, Simon and Alisha are only really together because future Simon could touch her and was all whirly whirly confidently hot. Plus Curtis suddenly falls out of love with Alisha and suddenly for Nikki... because he travelled in the future and saw her naked?

I've re-watched the first series and I've noticed how different it is to the second. A lot more subtle, but not necessarily any better or worse to the second, their both amazing! But Simon's character doesn't really suit Alisha, he's a complete geek and Alisha is a party girl. There's only really any chemistry between them because of the whole future Simon thing and even then I think Simon's character wouldn't jump so quickly from shy, loner, geek to stud overnight. I get that he's meant to be the "true" superhero, the underdog and all but I think later on in the series him and Alisha won't work out or he'll find someone better for him.

Thoughts on this? I <3 Simon, but I think he and Alisha only suit because Alisha got wet over future Simon, which I'm sure nearly anyone would if they had a vagina (Which sadly I don't ): )
of course you must.

don't be silly minimus. :mad:

1. well i wouldn't like to give it away but i believe it goes something like

M_N_E_S_U_

2. as a straight girl, completely in love with Simon / Nathan i find it hard to say, but i assume that from a male perspective the answer would be :perv:

3. Well of course :biggrin: :jumphug:

How did i do?
1. well i wouldn't like to give it away but i believe it goes something like

M_N_E_S_U_

2. as a straight girl, completely in love with Simon / Nathan i find it hard to say, but i assume that from a male perspective the answer would be :perv:

3. Well of course :biggrin: :jumphug:

How did i do?

YAY. You are in

:party:

Reply 1053
This programme is awesome, I kinda ignored it for the first season but watched the Christmas episode and fell in love with it. That Nathan guy is witty boy. I can't seem to watch the first 3 episodes of Season 2 on 4OD or Youtube. WTF?
Original post by hobo06
I didn't have to answer any question to join. In fact, I was invited to join. Yeh, I'm that special!
And I'm VIP at the next party

At least i was invited to the first party :colone:

Only joking :tongue:
YAY. You are in

:party:

:woo:
For the 'sexually attracted to male persons' people in the thread - seen this in someone's sig.

Wonder where it's from?

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
For the 'sexually attracted to male persons' people in the thread - seen this in someone's sig.

Wonder where it's from?

As one of the 'sexually attracted to male persons' people in this thread, i will admit that i very nearly fainted the first time i saw this :colondollar:

Iwan Rheon = :love:
But where is it from? This is interesting.
Reply 1059
At least i was invited to the first party :colone:

Only joking :tongue:

:hand:

I have to be off to do a 9 hour over night shift...finish at 7am, then back in 4pm tomorrow evening :sigh: No more parties without me please!

Quick Reply

Latest