The Student Room Group

Be honest: Would you have sex with a virgin?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheProdigy2k9
considering i am, i'd rather lose it to someone who is as well.

trust me you wouldn't.

it will be so awkward
Original post by rugbyladosc
trust me you wouldn't.

it will be so awkward

why would it?
why would it?

because u are both inexperienced
because u are both inexperienced

yeah i know what you mean but it's a pretty big thing for me.
and i'd like my first time to be special and not to another girl thats done it before.
Original post by Liam 09
I would. Would be rather hypocritical of me to say I wouldn't :P

Love how you just indirectly let us know that you're a virgin. :tongue:
yeah i know what you mean but it's a pretty big thing for me.
and i'd like my first time to be special and not to another girl thats done it before.

its not worth waiting mate imo

experienced girls are so much better :wink: but probably not from an emotional point of view if thats what is important to u.
Reply 46
Someone has to :dontknow:

Bloody virgins eh... :rolleyes:

Spoiler

its not worth waiting mate imo

experienced girls are so much better :wink: but probably not from an emotional point of view if thats what is important to u.

haha yeah. don't worry i'll make her experienced :smile:
Reply 48
Online or in real life?
haha yeah. don't worry i'll make her experienced :smile:

even though you're a virgin ?
Yeah :P
Reply 51
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Love how you just indirectly let us know that you're a virgin. :tongue:

Yep. Just putting that out there indiscreetly :cool:
Reply 52
To be honest, of course. It's probably the cleanest shag you'll ever have. :awesome:
Yes. Have done before. It's no different to sleeping with a non virgin :dontknow:
No, never. Virgins suck.
As long as they are female, breathing and relatively attractive, then I'm game :biggrin: (oh yeah, and over the age of consent, i made that mistake before:frown:)
I heard a story about a two of my friends who tried to date, and broke up because he was basically a dirty sex pest lol, and certainly not charming or attractive enough to trick his way into her pants. So just endless whinging and begging lol.

Now I was informed by friends that it was their strong impression that he had behaved this way because he was desperate to no longer be a virgin, presumably because he thinks it isn't cool or attractive (still a jerk for leeching onto her for this purpose but with that aside..)

I just found the whole story incredibly ironic. Because to me there is nothing wrong with a guy who can just say "oh btw im a virgin". It really is no big deal. It wouldn't bother me, virginity isn't some kind of crime or dirty secret to me at least (female in case you hadn't guessed).

But there are so many guys like "omg I'm a virgin" and so desperate not to be one that that's actually the most painfully unattractive thing about them. Their sheep-like desperation. Lol. All in the effort to be "cooler" or more attractive (trust me I have nothing against non-virgins either, but you have to admit there are people like this, it's not that they upset me morally or anything, they just make themselves look ridiculous in my eyes).

So here's my tip: If you are a virgin and genuinely worrying about whether people will ever love you.. just ditch the attitude and be a normal confident person. It's just like those nutcases obsessed with their tiny weeners. Noone cares but you, and your angstyness is by far the worse problem than the actual object of your anxiety. If you meet someone who cares more than you do, why bother? There'll be someone else who doesn't.

TLDR: Yes I would have sex with a virgin :rolleyes:
Of course. o.o
Reply 58
Yep (I am one myself), why be a hypocrite?
Reply 59
I have done, they will do anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending