The Student Room Group

Firm/Insurance

Has anybody made their decisions yet??

I'm one click away from doing so....And feel like I'm the only one
There's noway you'll be the only one, but you are a lucky one as there are many people that haven't heard from uni's yet! don't hold back, go for it, as for some uni's you can apply for accommodation straight away and are more likely to get your first choice! :smile:
Original post by littlehobbit
There's noway you'll be the only one, but you are a lucky one as there are many people that haven't heard from uni's yet! don't hold back, go for it, as for some uni's you can apply for accommodation straight away and are more likely to get your first choice! :smile:

Ok thanks!!This is so scary!
Reply 3
I'm making my decision in Feb I wanna see all the unis and what their courses are like!
But that's not possible...the one I got an offer for and really want to go to is to far...
Reply 5
I would definately make sure that you want to go before firming this early, and visiting it if its not too far. You don't know about a university until you've visited it usually. Research the accomodation and the city too! How far is it from you?
Original post by Shelly_x
I would definately make sure that you want to go before firming this early, and visiting it if its not too far. You don't know about a university until you've visited it usually. Research the accomodation and the city too! How far is it from you?

too late already firmed and insured!! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by marshmallowcake
But that's not possible...the one I got an offer for and really want to go to is to far...

If its too far to go and visit for one day, then how are you going to move there? You really need to see somewhere you'll be living for the next 3 years. Just get on a train.
Reply 8
too late already firmed and insured!! :biggrin:

Just make sure its for you, you have a two week window to change your mind and after that it gets messy.
Original post by Shelly_x
Just make sure its for you, you have a two week window to change your mind and after that it gets messy.

OK thanks...but i thought once chosen that's it...

OK thanks...but i thought once chosen that's it...

After making your decisions you have a 14 day cooling off period in which you can change them. Then after that you're stuck with it and you can't get your other offers back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending