The Student Room Group

I have been Threatened - Recording

Back up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTyNHY0apPs
Today I was at work, and my manager likes me and he say's I am doing very good with my calls, as I have the 2nd highest.

Today my manager wasnt in and this other Temping Worker, said this to me, infact he said worse before this recording accross the desks, he said he would smack me.

But here is what he said when I went round and sat next to him to ask what he said again.

I was actually shaking, and I went to the police station but it's closed, but I will go to the manager tommorrow, do you think this is the right thing.

(PS the temp looks like that slitherin guy with that horrible greasy hair and nasty look)
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

yeah of course its the right thing.
but you should smack him still
Reply 2
Can you not write down what he said, or give a brief overview. The recording is barely audible for me :/
Reply 3
You should tell someone, btw lol at your voice.
Reply 4
Original post by Flyingaround
Today I was at work, and my manager likes me and he say's I am doing very good with my calls, as I have the 2nd highest.

Today my manager wasnt in and this other Temping Worker, said this to me, infact he said worse before this recording accross the desks, he said he would smack me.

But here is what he said when I went round and sat next to him to ask what he said again.

I was actually shaking, and I went to the police station but it's closed, but I will go to the manager tommorrow, do you think this is the right thing.

(PS the temp looks like that slitherin guy with that horrible greasy hair and nasty look)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOEyE-HYHhM

If it was me I'd take him outside and give him what for but you don't seem that kind of guy so what you are planning to do may be for the best. also make sure you make your manager fully aware.
Original post by TheProdigy2k9
yeah of course its the right thing.
but you should smack him still

Still? I wasn't the one saying it, lol, he said it, and he hasnt seen my stats. I hope I don't get sacked, because the older woman there who knows the manager didnt do anything and she was sat next to him
Reply 6
I don't think you should go to the police because this guy said he will slap you around the lips.
If he starts talking to you like this again, show the tape to your boss, I mean you have this guy by the balls with this recording..
Original post by Clens
Can you not write down what he said, or give a brief overview. The recording is barely audible for me :/

It's about 30 secs in, but I said "What did you say" he said roughly "You better do your work or you'll get a slap round the lips, although he used bish bash bosh...but he said smack at first
Original post by Liam 09
I don't think you should go to the police because this guy said he will slap you around the lips.
If he starts talking to you like this again, show the tape to your boss, I mean you have this guy by the balls with this recording..

Thankyou, I guess you're right, I do, I am the always trying to be prepared now when things happen, though I've never had this said before.
Reply 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOEyE-HYHhM

I'd let him smack me any day... :sexface:
Original post by markberry91
If it was me I'd take him outside and give him what for but you don't seem that kind of guy so what you are planning to do may be for the best. also make sure you make your manager fully aware.

Will do that
Reply 11
Its grim up north. That grotty conservatory happens to be Preston's premium luxury shopping centre!
Reply 12
Original post by strry-eyd

LMAO yeah

Mate, you sound like a complete tool, no wonder dis guy wants you gone...

Jokes, wait for him after work and rush him...
Have you been a bone idle lazy call centre worker though? Have you really been on wrap up? Or are you just bull****ting. Either way your 'supervisor' is abusing his position and that is gross misconduct.
Original post by strry-eyd

can you go into more detail, is it a bad pitch voice, or the things i said
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
Have you been a bone idle lazy call centre worker though? Have you really been on wrap up? Or are you just bull****ting. Either way your 'supervisor' is abusing his position and that is gross misconduct.

That's not a supervisor, thats a kid younger than me who is a temporary contract
Original post by zKlown
LMAO yeah

Mate, you sound like a complete tool, no wonder dis guy wants you gone...

Jokes, wait for him after work and rush him...

Why :frown:
That's not a supervisor, thats a kid younger than me who is a temporary contract

It doesn't matter. Have you been bone idle or not? Btw, do you work for Virgin Media out of interest? If so I could get you both sacked.
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
It doesn't matter. Have you been bone idle or not? Btw, do you work for Virgin Media out of interest? If so I could get you both sacked.

MY manager says I am the 2nd best at the amount of calls I take a day
Reply 19
Why :frown:

Coz he threatened you?

You gonna be a pansey and let dis guy push you round? Or you gonna be a man and show him what's what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending