The Student Room Group

I have been Threatened - Recording

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Flyingaround
Today I was at work, and my manager likes me and he say's I am doing very good with my calls, as I have the 2nd highest.

Today my manager wasnt in and this other Temping Worker, said this to me, infact he said worse before this recording accross the desks, he said he would smack me.

But here is what he said when I went round and sat next to him to ask what he said again.

I was actually shaking, and I went to the police station but it's closed, but I will go to the manager tommorrow, do you think this is the right thing.

(PS the temp looks like that slitherin guy with that horrible greasy hair and nasty look)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOEyE-HYHhM

...the second highest what? THE SECOND HIGHEST WHAT?

But yeah, show your manager.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by zKlown
Coz he threatened you?

You gonna be a pansey and let dis guy push you round? Or you gonna be a man and show him what's what?

I think you should show him a few things or two about being a 'man' you seem perfectly up to the job little warrior.
Original post by iqlu

second highest voice in the office
Original post by iqlu

He has the second highest cock in the whole department.
Original post by zKlown
Coz he threatened you?

You gonna be a pansey and let dis guy push you round? Or you gonna be a man and show him what's what?

So my pitch of voice is ok? It's the way I say it?
Play the recording to your manager.
What did you say at the end of the recording? I'm going to speak spanish tomorrow? Wtf. What company do you work for?
Original post by Of_the_hook
Play the recording to your manager.

As soon as he comes in at 10am, I'm going to get the manager and talk in the office and play it
I've ALWAYS wanted to catch someone out by recording them.. then been like "I'm gonna report you", then them say "you have no proof", then me whacking the phone out and being like, HA.

Sorry, I'll keep my fantasies to myself in future..
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
What did you say at the end of the recording? I'm going to speak spanish tomorrow? Wtf. What company do you work for?

So you can sack me for having a high pitched voice? I don't think so
Original post by Gemma :)!
I've ALWAYS wanted to catch someone out by recording them.. then been like "I'm gonna report you", then them say "you have no proof", then me whacking the phone out and being like, HA.

Sorry, I'll keep my fantasies to myself in future..

AW Gemma :smile: That's what I've always wanted to do, at first it was to catch people talking behind my back, but today it was needed for this, I am so happy I did it. You can get watches that will record hours and noone would know
(edited 13 years ago)
So you can sack me for having a high pitched voice? I don't think so

I didn't say anything about your voice. Not my fault you're insecure about it, although now you mention it you do sound a bit like donald duck on that recording. Come on what company is it? I'm eager to know, it has to be retail or telecoms, do you have aspect phones?
Still? I wasn't the one saying it, lol, he said it, and he hasnt seen my stats. I hope I don't get sacked, because the older woman there who knows the manager didnt do anything and she was sat next to him

no i know. you should smack him and report him.
he sounds like a prick anyway
I didn't say anything about your voice. Not my fault you're insecure about it, although now you mention it you do sound a bit like donald duck on that recording. Come on what company is it? I'm eager to know, it has to be retail or telecoms, do you have aspect phones?

I guess it wasn't you, but is it my pitch or the whiney bit? I can change it by speaking quieter?
I can't say where it is otherwise I'd have hitmen after me lol...plus if i do this tommorrow, I'm changing my shifts so I'm not leaving late at night, just incase he's waiting outside for me
Reply 34
That was minor.. You went to the police over that? They have real crimes to attend to. Just tell your boss. And wow you sound like a prick. I love the way you tried to make it seem worse; "Are you threatening me?"
You are a douche.
Original post by TheProdigy2k9
no i know. you should smack him and report him.
he sounds like a prick anyway

Especially when he's only been there about a month aswell, it's terrible, soon as the managers off, he thinks he can threaten people he doesn't know.
I guess it wasn't you, but is it my pitch or the whiney bit? I can change it by speaking quieter?
I can't say where it is otherwise I'd have hitmen after me lol...plus if i do this tommorrow, I'm changing my shifts so I'm not leaving late at night, just incase he's waiting outside for me

Are you smoking crack bruv?
Reply 37
Original post by shygirl92
I'd let him smack me any day... :sexface:

:thumbsup:
Are you smoking crack bruv?

No, but I'm not giving my location or workplace
No, but I'm not giving my location or workplace

I don't want your location, I don't want to **** you. I just want to know what company you work for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending