The Student Room Group

Terrorism,- why no citizen tat for tat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maria11
Because many western nations, for example the USA and Britain DIRECTLY interfere [via combat, military activity, builiding military settlements e.t.c] in these muslim nations, therefore there actions have a more direct and felt repercussion throughout these populations.
Therefore terrorism is rife from within these populaces.
Whereas muslim nations do not directly interfere in western nations, therefore the populace of western nations aren't as moved by viewpoints/activities of muslim nations making western terrorist activities in muslim nations minimal or virtually non-existant.

Thank you!
This is what I was thinking.

Atleast someone on TSR can talk sense and with objectivity.
Reply 21
Original post by CrusaderTemplar
I firmly believe that the majority of Muslims in Britain secretly support terrorist attacks purpotrated against the US and the UK.

I m a Muslim,and in all honesty i speak for the ppl around me,WE HATE TERRORISM!.
plz stop portraying Islam this way.You have psycho serial killers everywhere in the world thts wht these terrorists are!.
they are completely against islamic teaching.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by alishaikh
I m a Muslim,and in all honesty i speak for the ppl around me,WE HATE TERRORISM!.
plz stop portraying Islam this way.You have psycho serial killers everywhere in the world thts wht these terrorists are!.
they are completely against islamic teaching.

I simply don't believe you, and terrorism is not against Islamic Teaching because Kuffars are not innocent people.
Reply 23
Britain/USA interfered in white, christian serbia when it was massacring Muslims - just thought I'd throw that spanner into the well oiled anti-american machine.
can we get a cheer for good old western interventionism there?
Reply 24
Original post by Clens
Hmmm, Western Terrorism... Didn't this all start when "Muslims" blew up the Towers? The way I see it, the alleged Western Terrorism is all a deserved consequence of 9/11.

Yes because the USA didn't interfere in the Middle East before 9/11 :teehee:

:facepalm2:
THERE ARE OVER 1.5 BILLION MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD PEOPLE
HOW DO THE ACTIONS OF EVEN 2,000 REPRESENT 1.5 BILLION.

This is why racist logic fails.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
I simply don't believe you, and terrorism is not against Islamic Teaching because Kuffars are not innocent people.

FYI "kuffar" means a NON-believer,and you have to respect each and every religion/faith in this world.
what is there not to believe,till now the statistics show that these ISLAMIC terrorists have killed more muslims then any other faith.
how would you justify that.
Original post by alishaikh
FYI "kuffar" means a NON-believer,and you have to respect each and every religion/faith in this world.
what is there not to believe,till now the statistics show that these ISLAMIC terrorists have killed more muslims then any other faith.
how would you justify that.

................ What are you talking about ?
Reply 28
Original post by super.teve
when did i blame it on that!?
What the hell?

Can you read!?!?!?!

ouch, no need for the rudeness, I am agreeing with you, just adding my own comment alongside it

In fact, I think it is sad that you feel you have to justify on numerous occasions the fact that you do not advocate terrorism as some people out there assume that anything that doesnt present them the story they believe without question is evidence of someone supporting such acts.
Reply 29
Thank you!
This is what I was thinking.

Atleast someone on TSR can talk sense and with objectivity.

Why thank you - What a compliment :wink:
I love how no one read the OP.
Original post by OMGWTFBBQ
I love how no one read the OP.

Even more funnny;

I got a PM from a mod/admin telling me I have been warned,- because someone else called me gay and told me to shut up and go and get on my knees :s-smilie:
LOL
Reply 32
................ What are you talking about ?

Islam is against terrorism,it is said tht if u kill 1 person u have killed all humanity (means the sin is equal to killing all),these ppl can not be labelled muslims.
Reply 33
X

Your post is all over the place. :eek4:

Its damningly confusing. :s-smilie: Try to focus on one just issue.
Original post by lonely14
Your post is all over the place. :eek4:

Its damningly confusing. :s-smilie: Try to focus on one just issue.

It's not.
Well okay, it is.
The issue is complicated,- and needs information.

1) To avoid seeming like I advocate retaliation in this form
2) To avoid seeming ignorant, like so many people do on here
3) To avoid seemingly like a troll
4) So people can understand the question in all its context

It's sensitive, I didn't want to seem racist at the end of the day,- political correctness gone mad.
Reply 35
Original post by Joinedup
Britain/USA interfered in white, christian serbia when it was massacring Muslims - just thought I'd throw that spanner into the well oiled anti-american machine.
can we get a cheer for good old western interventionism there?

Maybe they did it for ulterior motives?

Like um...pissing off the Russians who were backing the Yugoslavians? or it was to establish yet another "democratic" state in the world?
Reply 36

If you believe that then you obviously haven't studied the Qur'an very well then. Seems some people are very quick to quote-of-context but under the surface their knowledge is very limited. Don't comment on a subject unless you have indepth knowledge on that subject which you obviously don't; unless of course you like making a fool of yourself.

Go buy yourself an English translation of the Qur'an, please.
Reply 37
It's not.
Well okay, it is.
The issue is complicated,- and needs information.

1) To avoid seeming like I advocate retaliation in this form
2) To avoid seeming ignorant, like so many people do on here
3) To avoid seemingly like a troll
4) So people can understand the question in all its context

It's sensitive, I didn't want to seem racist at the end of the day,- political correctness gone mad.

I give up. :sigh:

:goodnight:
Original post by lonely14
I give up. :sigh:

:goodnight:

Me too :frown:
THERE ARE OVER 1.5 BILLION MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD PEOPLE
HOW DO THE ACTIONS OF EVEN 2,000 REPRESENT 1.5 BILLION.

This is why racist logic fails.

Well said, it's a shame alot of people don't realise this!

Your OP is so confusing though, maybe it's because it's late :moon:

Quick Reply