The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MJay91
Or you. Nobody could tell the difference.

Oh Jay, I love you :giggle:

Original post by minimus777
If i'm honest i have no idea who this is :colondollar: But i assume it is someone fit, no?

Mini, I'm talking about Hugh Jackman, haha!
Original post by Roo Bix
Oh Jay, I love you :giggle:

Mini, I'm talking about Hugh Jackman, haha!

Ah, all makes sense now :smile:

I love the feeling of dawning comprehension (about 30 minutes after everyone else understood) that, as a blonde, i'm so used too :biggrin:

And what is this about you being a Simon / Iwan / Wolverine / Hugh Jackman look-alike? Can it possibly be true :eek:
Ah, all makes sense now :smile:

I love the feeling of dawning comprehension (about 30 minutes after everyone else understood) that, as a blonde, i'm so used too :biggrin:

And what is this about you being a Simon / Iwan / Wolverine / Hugh Jackman look-alike? Can it possibly be true :eek:

Haha, just see my profile. :holmes:
So many things to respond to =D This makes me happppy =D

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
A lot of hugging going on at page 52. :sexface:

Will this lead to anything? :perv:

There is me and you involved...of course it will lead to things :perv:

We were having a party, and that's what you do at parties. Get drunk and hug people you barely know :biggrin:

As to whether it will lead to anything :iiam:

You forgot to say at parties that you profess undying love for each other! We need to include that next party, yeah?

Original post by Roo Bix
Only been watching the for two minutes and I can safely say greeneyed will like this, very, very much.

Original post by Roo Bix
Let's just say, Iwan Rheon could play Wolverine in X-Men 5.

I'm SO tired cos only got 3 hours sleep last night, but you, good sir, have sold me on staying up late to watch this! Shall report back when finished...but from your report of it I'm already so turned on it's beyond belief :sexface:
I just got done watching it, amazing short film. It's about a guy named Luka (Iwan) who is a carer for his Mum and on his birthday, is given a chance to have a day off.

Plus if you're able to read what the note says near the end, tell me, because I couldn't make it out on the video :unimpressed:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
You forgot to say at parties that you profess undying and everlasting love for each other! We need to include that next party, yeah?

corrected :biggrin:
I just got done watching Dip (Which is part of the short film series, starring Robert) and honestly, it's some moving ****

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/coming-up/4od#3122514
Original post by Roo Bix
I just got done watching it, amazing short film. It's about a guy named Luka (Iwan) who is a carer for his Mum and on his birthday, is given a chance to have a day off.

Plus if you're able to read what the note says near the end, tell me, because I couldn't make it out on the video :unimpressed:

It was great! Apparently he is supposed to be 30 years old in that!

HE WAS ****ING GORGEOUS! LIKE YUM!!!

The note he found when got home I couldn't read, the note he left said "Sorry mum, love Luka"

Glad to see you enjoyed Dip, I'm going to have a Robert Sheehan day tomorrow; Dip, An Creatur, CherryBomb =D
Anyone feel free to join me in paying homage to the beautiful Robert
It was great! Apparently he is supposed to be 30 years old in that!

HE WAS ****ING GORGEOUS! LIKE YUM!!!

The note he found when got home I couldn't read, the note he left said "Sorry mum, love Luka"

Glad to see you enjoyed Dip, I'm going to have a Robert Sheehan day tomorrow; Dip, An Creatur, CherryBomb =D
Anyone feel free to join me in paying homage to the beautiful Robert

See! That note is proper important. I'm guessing his Mum went into care? And there's no way he could have been 30 :redface: I think it's because we know on screen Iwan so well, though.
Original post by Roo Bix
See! That note is proper important. I'm guessing his Mum went into care? And there's no way he could have been 30 :redface: I think it's because we know on screen Iwan so well, though.

That was my assumption. But then why would he leave out her pill dosage for her and the note?

And indeed it says "Luka Bartholemew, played by Iwan Rheon, is contemplating his life on the eve of his 30th birthday." CRAZY AGE CONFUSION! He looked 25ish (and stunning! I see what you mean about the Wolverine-esque look!
Original post by G8D
Considering unwatching this thread until new series is close. Constant updates with ****e posts is really annoying me :colondollar:

Or you could just turn updates off?
That was my assumption. But then why would he leave out her pill dosage for her and the note?

And indeed it says "Luka Bartholemew, played by Iwan Rheon, is contemplating his life on the eve of his 30th birthday." CRAZY AGE CONFUSION! He looked 25ish (and stunning! I see what you mean about the Wolverine-esque look!

I know what you like.

:sexface:
Original post by Roo Bix
I know what you like.

:sexface:

:perv:

I'm off to bed now (:wink:) but we'll continue this later :sexface:
Original post by G8D
I like getting updates for my other threads.
And a watched thread with no updates kinda defeats the purpose of watching it :erm:

Here's an update

Original post by Roo Bix
I just got done watching Dip (Which is part of the short film series, starring Robert) and honestly, it's some moving ****

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/coming-up/4od#3122514

It was veryyyy good =D just watched it!
All Robert Sheehan fans need to watch this

Mega moving, plus Robert speaks IRISH!! HE IS BILINGUAL :sogood:

Plus it shows what an amazing actor he is!

Oh and I found this which is pics from "I don't care" (see earlier in thread for links to that) :coma:

And this pic made me giggle:
(edited 13 years ago)
Merry Christmas everybody :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by spacepirate-James
Merry Christmas everybody :biggrin:

Spoiler

Merry Christmas to you too =D

I did an elf yourself of the misfits characters, hell yeah I'm cool!
(edited 13 years ago)

time ... way too much of

Spoiler

Original post by Roo Bix
x

x

Original post by spacepirate-James
x

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :biggrin:

Just watched 'I don't care' and the you tube clip that greeneyed put up and am now seriously depressed. They were both so sad :frown:

Brill films though, and my love for Iwan / Robert has just hit the roof :biggrin: And, what with Simon becoming more and more confident, he should soon be as fit as Luka :love:

Have a lovely christmas everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending