The Student Room Group

What would you think of a guy who used sex toys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CB91
Have a picture of some kinky whips and chains aswell to distract the OP, so us normal people can admire her. :sexface:

I just googled images to supply this thread a picture of "some kinky whips and chains". Now I need to go wash my eyes.:colone:
Original post by HumanNature1992
I just googled images to supply this thread a picture of "some kinky whips and chains". Now I need to go wash my eyes.:colone:

I heard bleach cleans stuff really well. :borat:

:colone:
Reply 22
Original post by Zander5
Flesh light, sex doll isnt strange but dildos, anal beads and the like= closet homosexual.

Original post by Zander5
Flesh light, sex doll isnt strange but dildos, anal beads and the like= closet homosexual.

Original post by Zander5

Original post by Zander5

Original post by Zander5

Original post by Zander5

Reply 23
Original post by Drunk Punx
:google:

I know several guys that use male sex toys. Wouldn't use any myself (the idea of shoving something up my arse doesn't appeal to me personally) but the ones who do use the toys say that they're pretty good.

I'm tempted to :tongue:, but I'm using my brother's laptop at the moment.

So not a good idea, he checks his web history regularly. :teehee:
Reply 24
Didnt say i was into it myself but whatever get's him going is none of my business.
Reply 25
Original post by Zander5

A sex doll isn't strange?

I would consider using one of the smaller vibrators on my ass because whenever I've tinkered around in there with my finger on the point of orgasm it's been over 9000 per cent better.
Reply 26
Original post by lonely14
I'm tempted to :tongue:, but I'm using my brother's laptop at the moment.

So not a good idea, he checks his web history regularly. :teehee:

InPrivate Browsing is your friend :biggrin:
Having a sex doll I the cupboard that your blow up and **** is just plain weird and having a flashlight presumably they just get full of cum and are a bit wrank.
Reply 28
Original post by JayReg
InPrivate Browsing is your friend :biggrin:

:laugh:

Cheers for reminding me that. :haughty:
Reply 29
Original post by Arekkusu

Not as strange as choking yourself while jackin' off.
Weirdo. :K:
Original post by humannature1992
i just googled images to supply this thread a picture of "some kinky whips and chains". Now i need to go wash my eyes.:e

oh god i did it too! :'(
Reply 32
tbh mate, regardless of what anyone says here, if you bring a girl home and standing proudly on your bedside table is a bottle of lube and a fleshlight i don't think it's going to exactly get her juices flowing.
I dunno, I am relatively open minded but I can't say cos I've not been in such a situation :dontknow:. I think it would depend on the person if they wanted me to be involved in it, but I mean, each to their own.
The only thing I have a massive problem with is fleshlights, they are the ugliest things ever, I dont even get how guys use it and why you would want a sex toy that looks like half a grapefruit on the end of the torch (seriously who the hell comes up with these ideas?!)
Reply 34
I am fine with girls using toys............as long as she does not use it on me. Anything that vibrates tickles the hell out of me and I am very afraid of being tickled.

Now blokes who says he has sex toys....... I'll straight away come to the conclusion that he is a freaky loser.
Reply 35
Bizarre. To be honest I'd mock this guy for a while
Reply 36
Hot! :biggrin:
Reply 37
Original post by Arekkusu

I would consider using one of the smaller vibrators on my ass because whenever I've tinkered around in there with my finger on the point of orgasm it's been over 9000 per cent better.

OVER 9000!!!

Sorry.... :frown:

Original post by Iorek
I am fine with girls using toys............as long as she does not use it on me. Anything that vibrates tickles the hell out of me and I am very afraid of being tickled.

Now blokes who says he has sex toys....... I'll straight away come to the conclusion that he is a freaky loser.

Yes but logically that means a girl is a freaky loser for using sex toys as well. Especially seeing as they can get sex easier than us dudes.
(edited 13 years ago)
I would be thinking "Snobby t***, hand not good enough for you ay?"
My boyfriend uses them, and he has a lot of kinky gear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending