The Student Room Group

"How many people have you slept with?"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by lastmanstanding

Nothing shameful about that, chin up sunshine:smile:

But i'm at Uni. All my friends are decent wonderful people and none of them are virgins :s-smilie:

I'm not fussed. Just sayin' :h:
Reply 21
Original post by her
So recently one of my older friends were asked this question by their boyfriend (at the time) and she said a number that was more than 3 or 4 *I can't remember which one it was. The guy dumped her :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So that made me think, what is the cut of line? *Like when they have slept with too many people or whatever*

I have slept with no people. I am saving all that until marriage, I am big on the whole long term commitment thing obviously.
just 1 and that being my boyfriend :smile:
Original post by shygirl92
But i'm at Uni. All my friends are decent wonderful people and none of them are virgins :s-smilie:

I'm not fussed. Just sayin' :h:

Funnily enough all of my friends are also decent wonderful people and are all virgins (including me) - and yes - we're all guys
Reply 24

Funnily enough all of my friends are also decent wonderful people and are all virgins (including me) - and yes - we're all guys

I want to be friends with you. *looks stupidly helpless*
Funny this, cos the guy im with has slept with near 30 women and at first it drove me crazy (still does sometimes now haha), but it's all in the past. I suppose it helps that he isn't really in contact with any of his ex's! He is older than me though, so maybe thats not too much!
Reply 26
u can never be right - 0 you too inexperience and it might be 'too meaning ful for you', 1 and you may have had a really serious relationship with someone else. 3/4 + is 'too many'.

No problem, no need to look helpless :tongue:
Reply 28
I know white girls who've slept with 25+ black guys and only 5+ white guys and that is a lot of people to sleep with and Id probably not go with one of those girls. I think as soon as a white girl sleeps with a black guy, she can be labelled a whore because the stereotype black men have (that they have large willies) will attract the 'liberated women' for only one reason and thus they can be called slags. It's like if a black man was 40 guys lined up, you'd call a girl a whore for having sex with 40 men in one go. No racism or offence intended.
Reply 29

You don't make friends on the common grounds of both being virgins wth.
Reply 30
Original post by GdotL

Original post by GdotL
You don't make friends on the common grounds of both being virgins wth.

I'd make friends with you, but you look waaaay out of my league.
Reply 31
Original post by Broderss

I know white girls who've slept with 25+ black guys and only 5+ white guys and that is a lot of people to sleep with and Id probably not go with one of those girls. I think as soon as a white girl sleeps with a black guy, she can be labelled a whore because the stereotype black men have (that they have large willies) will attract the 'liberated women' for only one reason and thus they can be called slags. It's like if a black man was 40 guys lined up, you'd call a girl a whore for having sex with 40 men in one go. No racism or offence intended.

You say some real ****ed up ****. I'm sorry you have small penis :dontknow:
Reply 32
I'd make friends with you, but you look waaaay out of my league.

Huh, league? I'm a girl you know...
Reply 33
Back to the subject, NONE. And yeah I'm proud, although I am in a long-term relationship. =)
Reply 34
Original post by Gemma2010
u can never be right - 0 you too inexperience and it might be 'too meaning ful for you', 1 and you may have had a really serious relationship with someone else. 3/4 + is 'too many'.

Interesting :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by GdotL

Original post by GdotL
Huh, league? I'm a girl you know...

As am I. Which is why we can't be friends. You'd make me look like Grawp and Susan Boyles love child.
Reply 36
You say some real ****ed up ****. I'm sorry you have small penis :dontknow:

As I just made clear, girls who only take large penises are whores and I do not go for whores. Plus I don't think the size of my penis matters when she's unconscious/barely conscious.

lol, insecure white guy with small penis alert
Reply 38

As I just made clear, girls who only take large penises are whores and I do not go for whores. Plus I don't think the size of my penis matters when she's unconscious/barely conscious.

So basically...you're BF is genetically big...dicked and so you're a whore.

:clap: your logic is infalliable. You wouldn't hold such a view if your winkle size was up to scratch.

Ever since you changed that avatar of your broders, you've turned into such a cunthammer. I don't think i want to do naughty things with you anymore :hand:
Reply 39
As am I. Which is why we can't be friends. You'd make me look like Grawp and Susan Boyles love child.

Lol. I'm not hot - profile pic makes me look like I have an attitude problem, it's just my first tagged pic on Facebook.
In real life, I'm a hair in plaits, brother's hoodie and tracksuit bottoms kind of girl :rolleyes:

You're obviously not THAT ugly jheez. And if you are, well done for trying to make it big on the internet. It's a good move.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending