The Student Room Group

Census trouble, what do i do?

Hi guys, first post so i guess i should introduce myself :rolleyes:. Im not a student havent been for a few years now currently work. I repeatedly stumble across this website googling stuff up. Have to thank you all for the extremely invaluable info on the telephone call:call: for the census job as it did prep me nicely.

Reason why i signed up is because even with the prepared answer to the question i still managed to screw it up. Anyways i was kicking myself and my mind wandered whilst the operator on the phone was telling me stuff. I wasnt really listening cos i was still thinking what a retard i was for getting tongue tied and stuttering my answer out.

Anyways she (the operator) gave me a telephone number and asked if id like to write it down, only I DONT KNOW WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS NUMBER! i know, stupid question but have a passed or failed what do i do with the number?

I remember hearing something about three references to be given but this was said between me answering the "team" question and getting offered the number.

Thanks in advance guys.:xmasgrin:
Reply 1
dont want to be a pain but really did i need to call that number or something?
Reply 2
Original post by Bill8
dont want to be a pain but really did i need to call that number or something?

hey there,
i just had my census phone interview 10mins ago and at the end he asked if i wanted to be given a number to ring if i had any questions. i said no and that i would look it up online if i needed it.

so i think that that may be the number you were given, in which case you only need to ring it if you have any questions.

hope that helped :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending