The Student Room Group

Cambridge Summer School

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Craghyrax
The sort I worked at aren't the sort you get interviewed to work at. They're run by Cambridge and they employ their own student ambassadors for them (which you are recruited as separately) The one I did was lots of fun.

Ooo were you a CAMbassador?
Original post by Pheebs1201
Ooo were you a CAMbassador?

:yes:
:yes:

I probably met you then :smile:
I probably met you then :smile:

Probably not :p: Unless you were at the Mature Student's Summer school :wink:
If you went to any of the Oxbridge Regional Conferences in March you would have been more likely to meet me.

Also: I have dreadlocks.
Probably not :p: Unless you were at the Mature Student's Summer school :wink:
If you went to any of the Oxbridge Regional Conferences in March you would have been more likely to meet me.

Also: I have dreadlocks.

Ohh lol, then no :tongue:

Dreadlocks are cool, certainly would have remembered you if I had haha! Some of our cambassadors were really lovely but some were a bit :s-smilie: impatient? lol.
Original post by CountDuckula
I went on the NI Initiative summer school at Cambridge this summer at corpus christi - it was actually amazing :smile: (not to sound too geeky or anything... :tongue:)

Hey, so did I! I did physics what about you?? :biggrin:
Prob would remember you as there was a very small number of us!
Ohh lol, then no :tongue:

Dreadlocks are cool, certainly would have remembered you if I had haha! Some of our cambassadors were really lovely but some were a bit :s-smilie: impatient? lol.

Ah fair enough. Well I have no idea who they were or what the context was, but sometimes people seem impatient/serious when they're not.
People often think I'm annoyed when I'm not!
Original post by Cliftonville-fan
Hey, so did I! I did physics what about you?? :biggrin:
Prob would remember you as there was a very small number of us!

Oh wow! Small world :smile: who were you?? I remember chatting to quite a few lovely physicists :smile: I was a medicine girl - there was quite a few of us!
Ah fair enough. Well I have no idea who they were or what the context was, but sometimes people seem impatient/serious when they're not.
People often think I'm annoyed when I'm not!

Well I can imagine that looking after a group of 17 year olds can be a bit stressful, but most of them were really lovely anyway. Seems like quite a fun thing to do.
Original post by CountDuckula
Oh wow! Small world :smile: who were you?? I remember chatting to quite a few lovely physicists :smile: I was a medicine girl - there was quite a few of us!

:cool: yep we physicists were class :biggrin: haha oj. I still speak to a good few medicine ones, mostly the mad ones from Derry. Stephen, clodagh (I'm the other clodagh lol), nicole etc, you might remember them? I was the kinda tall one with red hair if that helps.
There were a good few medicene ones! I remember getting on pretty well with the meds :biggrin: loved going there. Pity I'm applying to Oxford now though, that's only cos they had my exact course :frown:
it really is a small world! :rolleyes:
Original post by Cliftonville-fan
:cool: yep we physicists were class :biggrin: haha oj. I still speak to a good few medicine ones, mostly the mad ones from Derry. Stephen, clodagh (I'm the other clodagh lol), nicole etc, you might remember them? I was the kinda tall one with red hair if that helps.
There were a good few medicene ones! I remember getting on pretty well with the meds :biggrin: loved going there. Pity I'm applying to Oxford now though, that's only cos they had my exact course :frown:
it really is a small world! :rolleyes:

It's pretty cool how you still keep in contact with everyone! I lost my piece of paper with everyones names on it so couldn't add people on facebook lol I did see a couple on the day of my interview though! :smile:
I remember there being 2 clodaghs but that's it! lol whose undergrad group were you in? I was with Brendon - the one with the really really deep voice! My names Fiona - but you probs don't remember :tongue:
I haven't been to the site, what‘it about?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending