The Student Room Group

What do white guys think of black girls

Well I'm going to university but I cannot help feeling that I will be out of my comfort zone. I come from a predominately ethnic area and usually dating is a breeze - although I'm not one to boast. But going to uni I don't know what will happen to my love life a majority of the people there will be white - my grandmother is white but I feel that I relate to black people better. For starters I don't know if white guys generally attracted to black girls. I have no problems relaring and being friends with white people I just lack intimate experience with them.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well a lot of men say they generally find black women less attractive*. And there's even statistical evidence for it (although it is for the USA so maybe it's different here) http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

But I doubt this would mean much if you got to know someone first. If a guy likes you it's pretty unlikely he'd turn you down because of your race.

* for the record, that doesn't include me :biggrin:
Less attractive then white girls.
Reply 3
everyone has their own preference.

I'm sure if you're one of the few black girls in a largely white environment, there'll be more than enough guys interested.
Bootylicious.
They want white pussy not black!
Reply 6
I don't think it's the same as the apparent white girl/black guy dynamic.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey

Your not a white guy.
Reply 8
Honestly, enough of the goddamn threads about black girls and how attractive/unattractive they are.
Reply 9

Personally I am attracted to girls of all races but I cant speak for all guys. Everyone has their preferences like someone said before but it effects everyone differently too. Some take it to extremes, some dont
Original post by Buxtons
Your not a white guy.

???
Reply 11
Most men aren't actually that picky.
Reply 12
Original post by Buxtons
Your not a white guy.

You're =/= Your.

I find black girls in general more attractive than white girls.
As long as they're not fat or arrogant.
Reply 14
Personally I find black girls less attractive, not really sure why.
Reply 15
x

:afraid:

That girl in your sig looks like an avatar.
Except not blue.
I am personally not remotely attracted to black girls and I can say that all my friends and acquaintances feel the same way.
Original post by Retrodiction
I find black girls in general more attractive than white girls.
As long as they're not fat or arrogant.

Reply 18
In general I would say I find black girls less attractive than white girls, but then again, I think the black girl from Misfits is amazing so it obviously just depends on the girl.
Black girls are beautiful. Depends where your uni is. If its in a city i dont think you would have a problem.

Latest

Trending

Trending