The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Generally I'm not really attracted to black girls.
Have you looked at Rhianna or Beyonce recently ? I would go there again and again :smile: they are both on my list as well so my girlfriend would be down with it :smile:

Am I going to say I'm attracted to black girls ? No. Mainly because I resent the notion that I have to declare a race acceptable in terms of who I would find attractive. It clearly depends on the black girl. However I have been attracted to them before and will be in the future.
Reply 22
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman
Have you looked at Rhianna or Beyonce recently ? I would go there again and again :smile: they are both on my list as well so my girlfriend would be down with it :smile:

How many other girls have you seen who look anything like Rhianna or Beyonce?
Original post by Anonymous
Well I'm going to university but I cannot help feeling that I will be out of my comfort zone. I come from a predominately ethnic area and usually dating is a breeze - although I'm not one to boast. But going to uni I don't know what will happen to my love life a majority of the people there will be white - my grandmother is white but I feel that I relate to black people better. For starters I don't know if white guys generally attracted to black girls. I have no problems relaring and being friends with white people I just lack intimate experience with them.

Do you find white men attractive? I personally wouldn't be dating people I didn't fancy just because the type of people I liked there wasn't many of. Especially at uni,you aren't at uni forever are you. I'd just concentrate on trying to balance having fun with working hard.

Of course if you do like white men, I'd say most of the white guys I know like white girls and Iam the only one who likes Black girls and actually prefers Black girls . In fact they were shocked when I told them. It isn't always a white thing either, a Black guy I know but not exactly best friends with,I never see him with a Black or asian girl,it's always white girls. Do find it odd as I personally think there are some very pretty Black girls.
Original post by M1F2R3
Most men aren't actually that picky.

Depends, sex with no strings not picky , dating yes.
Bootylicious.
Original post by Jammy123
In general I would say I find black girls less attractive than white girls, but then again, I think the black girl from Misfits is amazing so it obviously just depends on the girl.

She's mixed race :tongue:

If you like her, have you seen Hannah Job??
Reply 27
It depends on how the black girl looks like. There are ugly black girls as there are ugly white girls (and there are pretty hot black girls and pretty hot white girls). Btw, I doubt that there are no blacks at your university.
Original post by wtfCharlie
She's mixed race :tongue:

If you like her, have you seen Hannah Job??

Shes not really that attractive.
Original post by Wookie42
How many other girls have you seen who look anything like Rhianna or Beyonce?

I see your point but the OP asked what I thought of black girls and I just mentioned 2 .....

and for the record in London I have seen a few that are as hot as them. I admit it's not the norm but still the point I am making is I am attracted to a few black girls and see no reason why I wouldn't be attracted to a few more.
Reply 30
I prefer a pretty dark skin tone visually, but often a facial structure more typical of someone white or Asian.
A common cultural correlation with "black" girls (in my experience) does seem to be in general a higher level of respect for themselves, which is nice.

Though I'm dabbling in generalisations, It's all about individual combinations to be frank.
I don't know which half-billion females is the supposed 'victor', when everything is so desksmashingly subjective it hardly matters on any level either.
Reply 31
As long as they don't act like they belong to a gang, are feminine and their vocabulary doesn't consists of ten words with a Jamaican slang then I would date one.
Reply 32
Original post by Ministerdonut
Depends, sex with no strings not picky , dating yes.

You're LESS picky about how someone looks when you're JUST having sex? ... but when you think about having a relationship with them as a human, their race suddenly matters?
Reply 33
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman
I see your point but the OP asked what I thought of black girls and I just mentioned 2 .....

and for the record in London I have seen a few that are as hot as them. I admit it's not the norm but still the point I am making is I am attracted to a few black girls and see no reason why I wouldn't be attracted to a few more.

I know what you mean, I'm just being picky :colondollar:
Reply 34
i'm not attracted to them
Reply 35
I personally don't think they're many stunning black girls (I'm a black girl) nor do I think they're many stunning white girls roaming around the streets. However, when I see a good looking black girl they're absolutely gorgeous! They're better than stunning white girls, maybe it's their complexion and exotic features that grab me :dontknow:. We live in a white dominated country where white western features are the most desirable. Look at somailan woman, they're considered the most beautiful of all african race because of their western features (thin, small nose, full lips etc).
Reply 36
Does anyone REALLY care who white guys find attractive???? I mean really, lets be honest, the dominating majority of black girls and many girls of non-white ethnicity DO NOT give a flying crap about what the white man finds attractive. How do i know this? well see who most women lust after, the BLACK MAN. I guess this question about white men is now being asked as all women are scrambling after black men, so blakc women are forced to look at other options. If you ask most black girls, white men are not even an option, they always prefer black men, even the white girls.

White men do not have the sex appeal black men have, white men do not have the swagger of a black man, or the perceived sexual superiority.

I doubt if any black or ethnic female will cry into her milk if a white man doesnt find her attractive, look at what the majority of black women have first dibs on, why settle for white men, when they have a man within their culture who is most desired?

To be honest, i think its evolutionary as well, someone in the white race has to find their own type more attractive, or the population of white children would drop, see how white women are flocking to black men, white men have to hold a preference as propogators of the race, in a simple sense. Also i think as black women TEND to have very womanly bodies, larger buttocks, larger breasts, fuller lips, wider eyes, wider hips, --that coke bottle shape for those who dont know wat im on about, --- that type of hyper femininty/sexuality is often intimidating to men of other races. that coupled with differing features that are not promoted in western society explains it all. because lets be honest there are some v.v.v. attractive black females out there, who wont get a look in. it has less to do with physical attractiveness and more about the whole perception. if a white man had a stunning black woman and an averagely pretty white woman in front of him, he'd still be likely to pick the white women.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by T-Toe
I personally don't think they're many stunning black girls (I'm a black girl) nor do I think they're many stunning white girls roaming around the streets. However, when I see a good looking black girl they're absolutely gorgeous! They're better than stunning white girls, maybe it's their complexion and exotic features that grab me :dontknow:. We live in a white dominated country where white western features are the most desirable. Look at somailan woman, they're considered the most beautiful of all african race because of their western features (thin, small nose, full lips etc).

I think an average white girl is far more beautiful than a "stunning" black girl. Fairness is a quality that is valued by all race. All brown and black races have caste systems which have existed for thoiusands of years with the fairest girls and men at the top.
Reply 38
They are girls and they are black...?
Original post by speaksense
Does anyone REALLY care who white guys find attractive???? I mean really, lets be honest, the dominating majority of black girls and many girls of non-white ethnicity DO NOT give a flying crap about what the white man finds attractive. How do i know this? well see who most women lust after, the BLACK MAN. I guess this question about white men is now being asked as all women are scrambling after black men, so blakc women are forced to look at other options. If you ask most black girls, white men are not even an option, they always prefer black men, even the white girls.

White men do not have the sex appeal black men have, white men do not have the swagger of a black man, or the perceived sexual superiority.

I doubt if any black or ethnic female will cry into her milk if a white man doesnt find her attractive, look at what the majority of black women have first dibs on, why settle for white men, when they have a man within their culture who is most desired?

To be honest, i think its evolutionary as well, someone in the white race has to find their own type more attractive, or the population of white children would drop, see how white women are flocking to black men, white men have to hold a preference as propogators of the race, in a simple sense. Also i think as black women TEND to have very womanly bodies, larger buttocks, larger breasts, fuller lips, wider eyes, wider hips, --that coke bottle shape for those who dont know wat im on about, --- that type of hyper femininty/sexuality is often intimidating to men of other races. that coupled with differing features that are not promoted in western society explains it all. because lets be honest there are some v.v.v. attractive black females out there, who wont get a look in. it has less to do with physical attractiveness and more about the whole perception. if a white man had a stunning black woman and an averagely pretty white woman in front of him, he'd still be likely to pick the white women.

You are simply wrong, white women prefer white men. And white men are not an option to black women, because white men would are not attracted to black women. Black girls have to make do with whoever finds them attractive.