The Student Room Group

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
As I said to someone else, I'm scared of being in water, not next to it.

Yeah im still calling bull, if you were that scared of being in water you wouldnt have been close to it, a phobia creates all kind of paranoid notions not the least of which is "someone might push me in"
Reply 81
Original post by ibelongtoslytherin
well done

Sig repped. :biggrin:
Reply 82
Original post by silverbolt
Yeah im still calling bull, if you were that scared of being in water you wouldnt have been close to it, a phobia creates all kind of paranoid notions not the least of which is "someone might push me in"

Well, now it appears you have knowledge of everyones' allergies, I've been rumbled - drat. :rolleyes:

Before then, I had no notion of being pushed in to water - no one had ever done it to me, nor did it anticipate that they would. I don't stand next to the pool now.
Reply 83
I would NEVER waste chocolate on anyone who wouldn't appreciate it, but then again, I'm morbidly obese :awesome:
Can I be friends with your friends, that sums up my thoughts on them. :cool:
Reply 85
Well, now it appears you have knowledge of everyones' allergies, I've been rumbled - drat. :rolleyes:

Before then, I had no notion of being pushed in to water - no one had ever done it to me, nor did it anticipate that they would. I don't stand next to the pool now.

Phobias, even.
Reply 86
Original post by SolarElephant
I can't take you seriously when you said that in bright purple.

I don't need to be taken seriously by you.
I'm scared of being in it, not being stood in the dry beside it.

Yeah... I've spent the last twelve hours violently vomiting, have flashing lights in my vision, losing parts of my vision, having one side of my body paralysed and with a raging headache. I'm only just getting motor control back, and the word confusion is still quite evident.

Awww. Well let them know this and they'll probably realised it has been taken slightly too far this time.
Never tell someone about your fears unless you know they won't exploit them

A guy in my class last year was afraid of clowns so someone put a big picture of a clown from google images on the projector and he ran out the class crying..xD
The cocoa.

wow! really? thats really bad. i swear its like one of the rarest allergies in the world. Was it confirmed by blood tests?
Reply 90
Original post by The TSR Star.
wow! really? thats really bad. i swear its like one of the rarest allergies in the world. Was it confirmed by blood tests?

Blood tests are actually pretty poor at confirming allergies. You get false positive and false negative tests fairly frequently. I had a false negative test for peanut allergy when other tests (such as skin prick tests) showed I was extremely allergic.
Original post by Keckers
Blood tests are actually pretty poor at confirming allergies. You get false positive and false negative tests fairly frequently. I had a false negative test for peanut allergy when other tests (such as skin prick tests) showed I was extremely allergic.

same! but for hazelnuts

i wouldn't say they're that bad of an indicator though, after all you dont just get a positive and negative result, you actually get a quantitative result.
(edited 13 years ago)
they're bastards :/
Reply 93
I'm allergic to something pretty unusual and, as a bonus, it also gives me a migraine. However, none of my friends believed me, so they decided to lace my food with it and see what happens.

I've been violently ill and can feel a migraine coming on - cheers guys! This just about beats the time they pushed me into a pool to test my aquaphobia; at least there they pulled me out.

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what? :rolleyes:

Yes, you do :smile:
Reply 94
I'm allergic to something pretty unusual and, as a bonus, it also gives me a migraine. However, none of my friends believed me, so they decided to lace my food with it and see what happens.

I've been violently ill and can feel a migraine coming on - cheers guys! This just about beats the time they pushed me into a pool to test my aquaphobia; at least there they pulled me out.

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what? :rolleyes:

Was it onions? Me and my friends rubbed onions on this girls pizza without her knowing because she claimed that she would be violently ill should any of her food come in contact with onions. She wasn't. Such lolage!
Reply 95
Original post by The TSR Star.
same! but for hazelnuts

i wouldn't say they're that bad of an indicator though, after all you dont just get a positive and negative result, you actually get a quantitative result.

Yeah, I was tested for all nuts and basically I've been told to stay away from them all, although the peanut skin test reacted so violently may whole arm swelled up and ruined the results of the others :tongue:
Original post by Keckers
Yeah, I was tested for all nuts and basically I've been told to stay away from them all, although the peanut skin test reacted so violently may whole arm swelled up and ruined the results of the others :tongue:

haha ive been told all nuts are bad too! but then again ive already had an anaphylactic shock before this. i got an epi pen as well (Y)
I drew a dick going into my friends mouth when he was sleeping and didnt tell him and he walking about the town with it. It was so hard not to laugh! The looks he was getting
Honestly can't understand the amount of people here saying it's "banter". The OP is allergic; you don't go feeding allergic people things that can do them serious harm. If they did that to me I'd tell them where to go.
Reply 99
Original post by kellybee
Was it onions? Me and my friends rubbed onions on this girls pizza without her knowing because she claimed that she would be violently ill should any of her food come in contact with onions. She wasn't. Such lolage!

It's chocolate, and it's not 'lolage' for me, I was violently ill.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending