The Student Room Group

Ex called me a psycho to one of our mutual friends!

I broke up with a guy a few weeks ago who was two-timing me publicly on Facebook as was upset at his Lies and what he did, as well as signed his WORK email up to a couple sex toy lists, lol,

Ok so I'm over it now and haven't contacted him since.'

The other I am playing hockey when one of the goal keepers, unfortunately she knows him - went to the same school about 10 years ago, says that she saw him out and they - with other friends had a few drinks together.

Apparently he was telling everyone there that I'm a psycho!

Luckily my mate stood up for me. She knew what an idiot he can be, and told me that he says a lot of people are psychos and not to worry about it, and knows I'm a perfectly sane human being.

But I feel so angry about it how could someone I was so close to, do this? :mad:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I broke up with a guy a few weeks ago who was two-timing me publicly on Facebook as was upset at his Lies and what he did, as well as signed his WORK email up to a couple sex toy lists, lol,

The other I am playing hockey when one of the goal keepers, unfortunately she knows him - went to the same school about 10 years ago, says that she saw him out and they - with other friends had a few drinks together.

Luckily my mate stood up for me. She knew what an idiot he can be, and told me that he says a lot of people are psychos and not to worry about it, and knows I'm a perfectly sane human being.

But I feel so angry about it how could someone I was so close to, do this? :mad:

The first sentence isn't really clear, are you saying you signed up his work email address to sex toy mailing lists? If that is the case then I'm not surprised he called you a psycho. It's not exactly psychotic behaviour but nevertheless it's not exactly going to inspire compliments about you from him, is it?

You say you are angry and and wonder how someone so close to you could do this and I'm guessing he's probably angry that you signed up his email address to sex toy mailing lists and is wondering how someone close to him could have done this. If you were really over it, you wouldn't be angry, you would just laugh it off and move on.

I have to question why your 'friend' told you about this if it is the case that he calls everyone psychos....it seems pretty insignificant to mention if that is true.
Reply 2
I should also note that this friend I'm pretty close to and even told me that she thinks I'm awesome :biggrin:

She says I'm not as bad as someone else she knows, who found out her ex was two-timing. I CAN be revengeful a bit, but I am in no way a psycho!!!

A psycho is someone who stalks their ex's, which is what my ex tried to do on Facebook until I blocked him the other day.
Reply 3
Original post by iwwhty
The first sentence isn't really clear, are you saying you signed up his work email address to sex toy mailing lists? If that is the case then I'm not surprised he called you a psycho. It's not exactly psychotic behaviour but nevertheless it's not exactly going to inspire compliments about you from him, is it?

Sorry it wasn't clear, what I meant to say was that I found out through a friend he was two-timing me with someone else. I trusted him at the time and didn't believe this to be true, until I saw hard evidence!!!

So I was pretty pissed off.

I'm over it now lol, but I'm annoyed b/c he is making me look like a fool when I'm not one.
Reply 4
I'm also going to add that my ex was a BIG jealous idiot, who couldn't stand that I was happy and popular with lots of guy friends. He used to bag out one of them so much, drove me crazy. So glad I don't have to put up with that anymore :biggrin:
Reply 5
*bump*
Well, what you did is rather childish. 'Psycho' is going a bit far but it's not like you were totally innocent and did nothing to warrant being called that. Surely you must realise that, and I don't really understand why you care if you've made a clean-ish brake from him?

You're not together, your friend still thinks you're a legend, forget it/him and get over it.
Reply 7

how old are you really? get a grip, he cheated on you, surely that is worse than some idiot calling you a psycho? Just move on and forget about it, your friend knows you arent one so that should be good enough.
Also sort your grammar, its weird
(edited 13 years ago)
People say things after a break up to try and make everyone else believe that they're the victims; whether they are or not. I think you need to grow up a little and realise that everyone he talks to will know that he's been affected by the breakup and probably isn't telling the truth..

Chill out :-)
Reply 9
Original post by Captain92
I wish people would stop using "psycho" as an insult :frown:

I know, and on his behalf I'm very sorry about that. He's just that type of person, a dumb bastard who yells insults at people when he is drunk etc. Very negative, not sure what I saw in him :confused: Well he is cute but still! Not cute enough to warrant that kind of behaviour from me, obviously...
Reply 10
You are psycho!
Reply 11
what you did with his e-mail was not on, you are clearly jealous and want him back
Reply 12
Original post by otilov
what you did with his e-mail was not on, you are clearly jealous and want him back

Well, logically, considering I had to treat myself for THRUSH after the last time I saw him - not immensly fun - not really! :wink:

I'm definitely not the jealous type, trust me, but I am revengeful I'll admit to that. Lol I don't want him back because I know I can do better! x

Also person above, the friend of ours says I'm not psycho and I know I'm not one :rolleyes:
Wow. You're relationship sounds really grown up, what with all the 'two-timing' and sex toy mail-lists. I'm shocked it didn't work out.

I'm not sure even what advice your after? Your ex called you a pyscho. Gutted. What do you want us to say?
Reply 14
Well, logically, considering I had to treat myself for THRUSH after the last time I saw him - not immensly fun - not really! :wink:

I'm definitely not the jealous type, trust me, but I am revengeful I'll admit to that. Lol I don't want him back because I know I can do better! x

Also person above, the friend of ours says I'm not psycho and I know I'm not one :rolleyes:

Thrush? Are you treating thrush like some kind of an sti?
wow you really are like 15 arent you
Reply 15
Original post by KaramelRose
Wow. You're relationship sounds really grown up, what with all the 'two-timing' and sex toy mail-lists. I'm shocked it didn't work out.
He was the one who was two-timing, as for ages he's 8 years older - 31, but acts about 21. He's the most immature bf I have ever had, the ex before him was 25 and a total gem. He just had to move away for work that's all.
You want him back
Tis the season to be jolly
Troll-a-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol
Well, yeah, he's in the wrong :dontknow:
By the way, what does the sex toy thing have to do with you?
Stop being ridiculous, embrace your psychopathy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending