The Student Room Group

Where can I buy a real fur har/russian style in London?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Russia.
Reply 2
Why the hell would you want to buy a REAL fur anything? Fur is disgusting when not on the creature it's meant to be on!
You disgust me, ho.
Reply 4
Could always put a cat on your head?
Reply 5
Harrods.
Reply 6
ebay?
Reply 7
There is a great army surplus shop in Wolverhampton, that will deliver one to your door.

http://www.meanandgreen.com/army//Rabbit_Fur_Cossack_Hat_(Ushanka)/140/2560.html
This one is real fur, although they have lots that are acrylic.
There's no NEED for you to have REAL fur. So you're needlessly contributing to death of an innocent animal. Sickening.
Reply 10
Original post by mrt23498
Why can't I assassinate David Cameron or rob my local bank? It is ILLEGAL, and so is real fur hats. Anyway why would you want a fur hat, it is disgusting, unsustainable, and it's shockingly awful.

Awful maybe, but it isn't illegal.

Some animals might be protected, but I'm pretty certain you can buy fur legally. In fact, I think I read it's making a comeback.

I may be wrong. (That should probably just go in my sig.)
Original post by mrt23498
Why can't I assassinate David Cameron or rob my local bank? It is ILLEGAL, and so is real fur hats. Anyway why would you want a fur hat, it is disgusting, unsustainable, and it's shockingly awful.

Is it definitely illegal cos theres a Russian shop near me that sells them and I want to report them now.
Reply 12
Original post by Billydodger
Is it definitely illegal cos theres a Russian shop near me that sells them and I want to report them now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4603032.stm

Gorilla fur is illegal, as is tiger and platypus, among others.

Rabbit, cat and dog is fine though. And some others.
Reply 13
skin a gorrila
Reply 14
Loving it! I get two thumbs down for pointing out that fur is cruel and needless. Go and find out what happens to animals in the fur industry. Get a conscience.
How anyone can wear real fur is beyond me...

Why does it have to be real?

Ok if you wear areal fur hat make it human hair...Skin a hairy rapist and get that fashioned into a lovely hat.
Original post by fire2burn
How anyone can wear real fur is beyond me...

Poor Mr Fox :'(
Urgh, why real fur? Vile.

You should wear a synthetic substitute. Surprisingly, hardly anyone wears real fur nowadays, because they've seen past the bogus, selfish aesthetic barrier.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Find a Russian and steal their hat.

Latest