The Student Room Group

Way to grab a girl's attention

There's this girl that I like and I added her on FB. It's been a whole hour since I sent her a friend request and she still hasn't accepted it. She's obviously ignoring me so I'm trying to come up with ways to grab her attention so that she can notice me. I tried asking my friends that are successful with girls for advice but they gave boring advice such as, "Try talking to her in real life" and "Ask her out to the cinema or something". I don't know how on earth they get so many chicks when they do stuff like that; I mean, where's talking going to get you? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I came up with a pretty awesome idea to get her to accept my FB friend request. I'm gonna take a picture of my schlong and make it my FB profile pic. That way, she'll be so overwhelmed that she'll just have to accept. Then, I can start chatting to her on FB. :woo:

A variation of this idea could be for me to walk past her in college, take out my wang, and whip it back and forth in front of her. Preferably to the tune of "Whip My Hair".

Whatcha think TSR? Any ideas?

Scroll to see replies

Easy on the sherry lad.

Gosh, over half of TSR must be underage but, judging by the trolling today, they've all got carried away on the vino.
Reply 2
I was hoping for a more successful troll when I opened this thread :frown:
Reply 3
Don't you have a party to go to or something, instead of trolling?
Are you high?
Reply 5
Christ alive! How can you have so many green gems and be such a troll? Unless you're serious, in which case :getmecoat:
Reply 6
Tie her up and screw her. That will get her attention.
Reply 7
Original post by BookWormShanti
Christ alive! How can you have so many green gems and be such a troll? Unless you're serious, in which case :getmecoat:

I get bored... :sigh:

Original post by Genocidal
Tie her up and screw her. That will get her attention.

Good suggestion

Original post by Farhan.Hanif93
Are you high?

:biggrin:
Reply 8
Best advice........don't look desperate, they run away for a mile once they sense it.
Reply 9
Original post by cybergrad
Best advice........don't look desperate, they run away for a mile once they sense it.

How do I avoid looking desperate?
Reply 10
Record a persistent wet farting noise in her voicemail. Worked for me.
It's only been an hour, give it time :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by glance
Record a persistent wet farting noise in her voicemail. Worked for me.

:awesome:

That sounds pretty good. Except...I don't have her number. :frown:
cockslap her
flip her off
Reply 15
lol, happy dranking Do.
Reply 16
Original post by Coco-Berry Drop
It's only been an hour, give it time :smile:

Aww... You didn't read the whole post, did you? :p:
Reply 17
This isn't trolling, it's a joke. The **** is wrong with y'all.
Original post by BookWormShanti
I'm approaching five gems and I'm an *******, takes all sorts.
Reply 19
She's yours mate.

I should have realised you were a troll when you were alarmed at it only being an hour :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending