The Student Room Group

Found out he's married with child :-(

I like my new manager. by his behaviour and body language i thought he liked me too - i never say that easily. i mean he seemed proper into me (too long to explain). over the last week he's been talking to me about his wife and child. obvz gutted when i found out. i'm not stupid enough to want to ruin his family nor will i do anything about it, just tell me, out of SHEER CURIOSITY, if i had a feeling he liked me, is there any chance he may actually fancy/like me despite the circumstances?

Scroll to see replies

why not? anybody can like each other despite being in a committed relationship it's the way that humans think so yes it's very very possible. Why does it matter to you so much though?
Reply 2
No

Merry Christmas
You're gonna have to give us all a lot more info than that to tell you anything! How are we supposed to judge from what you've said, other than the generic "yeah, it might be possible"? :dontknow:
Reply 4
Circumstances don't necessarily stop others from admiring, but you're a fool if you think he's going to do anything about it. As if his family wasn't reason enough not to, it would ruin his career too. If he does, shame on him and you!
Reply 5
Original post by ChaoticSkills
why not? anybody can like each other despite being in a committed relationship it's the way that humans think so yes it's very very possible. Why does it matter to you so much though?

because i have a secret crush on him and am generally curious. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

I like my new manager. by his behaviour and body language i thought he liked me too - i never say that easily. i mean he seemed proper into me (too long to explain). over the last week he's been talking to me about his wife and child. obvz gutted when i found out. i'm not stupid enough to want to ruin his family nor will i do anything about it, just tell me, out of SHEER CURIOSITY, if i had a feeling he liked me, is there any chance he may actually fancy/like me despite the circumstances?

If you're that desperate, a kiss wouldn't do much harm, would it?

But really, sorry, he's taken - find someone else.
Reply 7
Most probably he started talking about his wife and child because he thought you were into him, and wanted to deter you.
He has a wife and child, and you still wants to know if he likes you??
Don't be a home wrecker!
Reply 9

No........ find another bloke and be thankful his wife isn't like my gf. :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by aliluvschoc
Most probably he started talking about his wife and child because he thought you were into him, and wanted to deter you.

haha, there's no way whatsoever he could think that as i act so 'blah' around him, or around everyone in fact, had some personal stuff going on lately so been keeping myself to myself since i've known him.
Reply 11
Original post by im so academic
If you're that desperate, a kiss wouldn't do much harm, would it?

But really, sorry, he's taken - find someone else.

A kiss would do me fine... looolz :colondollar: JK>.
Reply 12
haha, there's no way whatsoever he could think that as i act so 'blah' around him, or around everyone in fact, had some personal stuff going on lately so been keeping myself to myself since i've known him.

Even so, dangling his wife and child around you is a pretty sure sign he's just not interested in you. :confused:
Reply 13
Original post by aliluvschoc
Even so, dangling his wife and child around you is a pretty sure sign he's just not interested in you. :confused:

hmm. i guess you may be right although i wish you were wrong. i wouldn't say dangling though, just mentioning them a couple of times whilst talking about xmas.
Reply 14
hmm. i guess you may be right although i wish you were wrong. i wouldn't say dangling though, just mentioning them a couple of times whilst talking about xmas.

does it really matter if he likes you or not? hes off bounds, he has a wife and a child. If you find out he likes you would that not make you more tempted to try to start something? Its best to leave it alone imo.
Reply 15
Original post by Ruthi-SH
does it really matter if he likes you or not? hes off bounds, he has a wife and a child. If you find out he likes you would that not make you more tempted to try to start something? Its best to leave it alone imo.

true, you are talking sense (which i have seemed to have lost). x
yes, leave it alone you might accidently end up messing up their marriage one thing leads to another ya know...... move on and find someone else :> we can't all have what we want if we did I would be having a threesome with Megan Fox and Beyonce..:mad:
Reply 17
Going for married people is mildly acceptable but messing with a child's life is not. Leave it.
Reply 18

because i have a secret crush on him and am generally curious. :smile:

but do you not know the phrase curiousity killed the cat so maybe you should just leave it at that and because beleive me you will probablly 'kill' his marraige if he decides to get a bit closer. happened to one of my mates when his sister thought the same.
Reply 19
If he's talking about his family, it's almost certain that he's not interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending