The Student Room Group

Boobs

Just wondering what it exactly is about boobs that guys like so much....just a general question :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'm curious about this too :mmm:
Reply 2
They're just nice to look at right?
I'm straight and I've noticed this :p:
Original post by Soph1990
Just wondering what it exactly is about boobs that guys like so much....just a general question :smile:

Some dude's are really obsessed with them. I'm not, tbh. Like, they're amazing because they're warm and cuddly and look nice, but I think that people who rate them so much are just following the trend of supporting breast implants and stuff.
What's not to like? They're ****ing awesome.
Reply 5
I'm not shallow enough to have a boob preference. I like all types of boobs and all types of nipples :awesome:
Reply 6
What is it with you and boobs? I swear you did a post about what to wear with big boobs lol oh my :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by PeacefulClouds
I think that people who rate them so much are just following the trend of supporting breast implants and stuff.

... no

OP Why don't you show us some? Preferably yours :wink:
Original post by Pheylan
... no

Yeah, fair enough. All I meant was seriously rating them SO much.
Don't get me wrong, they're awesome!
Reply 10
Original post by Linzikins
What is it with you and boobs? I swear you did a post about what to wear with big boobs lol oh my :smile:

Ever since that post i've had too many pervy messages and it just led me to wondering why?? They don't even know me yet a post about it led them to act like that! gross
Original post by Mm_Minty
They're just nice to look at right?
I'm straight and I've noticed this :p:

and to touch.. besides other things.
not sure i can mention them here.. :P
I'd love to know the answer to this, too!
Reply 13
Bewbs! :gah:
It's more a case of wanting what you haven't got probably. I mean if a pair of breasts attached themselves to a guy, I'm sure he'd be fascinated for a day or two until he realised the inconveniences that can occur. Then he'd just be like, 'oh, breasts. cool'

*willing to be proved wrong on this theory if any male wishes to be a guinea pig.
Even I can appreciate how awesome boobs are. Got to love the warm, soft, squidgy-ness :sexface:
My boyfriend likes them because they're warm and comfy:^_^:

and god damn sexy.
If you don't like boobs you're not a real male.

It's like, nature, man.
Applying a bit of Freudian science. Two words: breast feeding.
Reply 19

They're nice to rest your head on. :sexface:
Also, they are cuddly and warm and look nice. They're just nice tbh...

Quick Reply

Latest