The Student Room Group

Way to grab a girl's attention

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Mm_Minty
She's yours mate.

I should have realised you were a troll when you were alarmed at it only being an hour :p:

:rofl:
Threaten to violently slaughter and deep fry her whole family, then feed their succulent flesh to her if she refuses to accept.
Reply 22
Original post by domino0806
Threaten to violently slaughter and deep fry her whole family, then feed their succulent flesh to her if she refuses to accept.

Sounds pretty good tbh.
hahaha!!! :biggrin:

I thought it was serious....until the "schlong" bit......made me giggle!
Reply 24
Original post by purple_starlight
hahaha!!! :biggrin:

I thought it was serious....until the "schlong" bit......made me giggle!

Somebody that appreciates my humour! :woo:
Reply 25
mmmmmm doughnutss
Original post by BookWormShanti
Christ alive! How can you have so many green gems and be such a troll? Unless you're serious, in which case :getmecoat:

Gems are so important!
Reply 27
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Gems are so important!

This is irrelevant to the thread, but your sig is without a doubt the best sig on TSR. Thanks to you, I know who Susan Coffey is.

:sogood::sexface::dice:
Original post by Doughnuts!!
This is irrelevant to the thread, but your sig is without a doubt the best sig on TSR. Thanks to you, I know who Susan Coffey is.

:sogood::sexface::dice:

Shes amazing :sexface:
Reply 29
What ever you do dont go all desperate on her worst thing you can do
Reply 30
Trolls don't even try these days. Infact, this is so much fail troll, it doesn't even deserve the title of troll.

This is just fail.
Reply 31
Original post by Sulfox
Trolls don't even try these days. Infact, this is so much fail troll, it doesn't even deserve the title of troll.

This is just fail.

Who said anything about this being a troll?
Reply 32
Original post by OxfordGoBrach
Well, what I'd do is make a humorous thread on TSR about how to grab a girl's attention, with a massively sarcastic tone. Then, as the ladies flock in and one inevitably defends my humour, I'd compliment the girl's sig - usually it's a sig of Susan Coffee or someone like that - then, I suppose I'd see where it goes from there...

Woah, I'm getting a sense of deja vu for some reason.

:top:
Reply 33
Its only an one hour and you are like crazy !!

I had Had waited for like 13 days untill she accepted me lol
and yes i was sure that she logs her account between that period since she used to change her profile pic. for like 4 times good times

dont worry my friend there is plenty of time dont make any stupid move before giving the whole thing its time
p.s sorry fo rmy bad english :wink:
Reply 34
here's this girl that I like and I added her on FB. It's been a whole hour since I sent her a friend request and she still hasn't accepted it.T She's obviously ignoring me so I'm trying to come up with ways to grab her attention so that she can notice me. I tried asking my friends that are successful with girls for advice but they gave boring advice such as, "Try talking to her in real life" and "Ask her out to the cinema or something". I don't know how on earth they get so many chicks when they do stuff like that; I mean, where's talking going to get you? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I came up with a pretty awesome idea to get her to accept my FB friend request. I'm gonna take a picture of my schlong and make it my FB profile pic. That way, she'll be so overwhelmed that she'll just have to accept. Then, I can start chatting to her on FB. :woo:

A variation of this idea could be for me to walk past her in college, take out my wang, and whip it back and forth in front of her. Preferably to the tune of "Whip My Hair".

Whatcha think TSR? Any ideas?

HAHAHA.
Lol! Did she accept the add yet? Merry Christmas!
There's this girl that I like and I added her on FB. It's been a whole hour since I sent her a friend request and she still hasn't accepted it. She's obviously ignoring me so I'm trying to come up with ways to grab her attention so that she can notice me. I tried asking my friends that are successful with girls for advice but they gave boring advice such as, "Try talking to her in real life" and "Ask her out to the cinema or something". I don't know how on earth they get so many chicks when they do stuff like that; I mean, where's talking going to get you? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I came up with a pretty awesome idea to get her to accept my FB friend request. I'm gonna take a picture of my schlong and make it my FB profile pic. That way, she'll be so overwhelmed that she'll just have to accept. Then, I can start chatting to her on FB. :woo:

A variation of this idea could be for me to walk past her in college, take out my wang, and whip it back and forth in front of her. Preferably to the tune of "Whip My Hair".

Whatcha think TSR? Any ideas?

gave it away for me
Reply 37
Original post by asdfg0987
Lol! Did she accept the add yet? Merry Christmas!

:p:

Merry Christmas!

Original post by TheProdigy2k9
gave it away for me

Damn!
Reply 38
I see 6 members of the fun police have been patrolling the original post.
How do I avoid looking desperate?

well for starters don't count down the time since you added her!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending