The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5000
Anybody else feel sorry for Janine?

I can't believe everyone is treating her so horribly.
Well... that was boring and expected. Eastenders tomorrow, though!!!11 :nutcase:
(edited 13 years ago)
wasn't expecting that when Janine pressed play, that was quite lol.
Reply 5003
Watching the extra scene of Ryan and Stacey. :frown:
That episode was dull :colonhash:

Though tomorrow should make up for it.
Reply 5005
lol at Ryan in the extra scene 'I've gotta sort my head out' rofl is that his favourite line :colonhash:
Just to say that tonight was the first time I ever watched Eastenders, and I really enjoyed it!
Reply 5007
This has probably been done but this made me LUL.

:teehee:
Reply 5008
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a294740/first-look-staceys-final-eastenders-ep.html Uh oh, please don't say these pictures depict her jumping off and killing herself or something.
Original post by Gemma :)!
Just to say that tonight was the first time I ever watched Eastenders, and I really enjoyed it!

Noooooooooo!

Get out before you can, or you'll end up like everyone in this thread :tongue:

Also, what's up with the new Ben. He just stands their staring people out :lolwut:
Reply 5010
The new Ben is possibly the creepiest little freak i've ever seen. I mean who just stands there and doesn't speak. God can't he get run over.
Original post by The Stig
Also, what's up with the new Ben. He just stands their staring people out :lolwut:

:ditto: :s-smilie:
Reply 5012
Uh oh:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by mel0n
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a294740/first-look-staceys-final-eastenders-ep.html Uh oh, please don't say these pictures depict her jumping off and killing herself or something.

:shock:

Spoiler

Noooooooooo!

Get out before you can, or you'll end up like everyone in this thread :tongue:

Haha well I doubt I'll ever be a die hard fan, just found it okay tonight!
Reply 5015
Is Peter Beale gone for good?
Original post by mel0n
Uh oh:

Spoiler

That would be nuts -

Spoiler

Original post by u4m1r
Is Peter Beale gone for good?

Nah, there's a new Lucy coming soon so he probably returns with her. That family is too important in EE for them just to completely split it.
Reply 5017
:shock:

Spoiler

Yeah! I was just watching the extra scene - have you seen it? Stacey tells Ryan that Archie killed her, that she thought Lily might have been Archie's, that she told Bradley etc and how the death etc happened. And then she tells him who else knows about her having killed him, and then he has a bit of a bitch fit and walks out lol and says 'I've gotta go sort my head out' and leaves :|
Reply 5018
I want Ian to be revealed for everything, he's such a prick.
Original post by mel0n
Yeah! I was just watching the extra scene - have you seen it? Stacey tells Ryan that Archie killed her, that she thought Lily might have been Archie's, that she told Bradley etc and how the death etc happened. And then she tells him who else knows about her having killed him, and then he has a bit of a bitch fit and walks out lol and says 'I've gotta go sort my head out' and leaves :|

Oooh completely forgot about the extra scenes. I'll watch it after 'My Family Christmas Special' :mmm:

Latest