The Student Room Group

How do you get a one night stand?

This might sound stupid...

I know of soo many other girls who have one night stands with guys who are quite attractive, and I really want the same. I don't particularly want a boyfriend, I just want to get with people I find attractive which may sound ****ish but really, if it was a guy it would sound normal! I just crave the physical intimacy.

How do I make myself available at a club to someone I find attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wear less clothes and grind your girlfriends whilst looking at said men.
Reply 2
Sweet Jesus.
Makeup to make yourself look better than you really are

Short, tight skirt

Look easy

Be suggestive to guys you like the look of
Original post by M1F2R3
Sweet Jesus.

I was going to respond, but there's no way I can outdo this.
Reply 5
the first step: talk to boys. lots of them. friends of friends. boys from your course. boys from your hall. boys from your poetry club. form a collection of eligible boys.

the second step: if you like one of them and think he is cute, arrange me meet him in a social setting. wait til after a few drinks then kiss him. then say "my place or yours?". If this doesn't work, don't panic, just go home and try again with a different boy the next day.
What type of guys do you find attractive?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
1) Wear revealing clothes.

2) Go somewhere with guys and alcohol.

3) Get moderately drunk.

4) If you are with a gaggle of similarly desperate fish-faced-camera-posing girls, ditch them for a bit and make yourself look available.

5) Wait for slightly less drunk hot guy to approach, give him the eyes and if he looks like he is giving you any attention at all then kiss him.

6) Hope for the best. Worst that could happen is that his girlfriend is standing behind him and you get into a bitch fight with her. Or he could be gay. Or just not interested or think you're too easy. But if you're lucky he will be like the majority of men and be willing to take what he can get, no questions asked.
The last girl I had a one night stand with, about a week ago, just started dancing right infront of me on the dancefloor. After about a minute of it she moved in closer and as i thought she was quite fit i went in for the kiss. From then on it's easy. Assuming your reasonably attractive it should be no problem; and if your not then look for guys who are a bit more drunk.
Reply 10
Original post by py0alb
the first step: talk to boys. lots of them. friends of friends. boys from your course. boys from your hall. boys from your poetry club. form a collection of eligible boys.

the second step: if you like one of them and think he is cute, arrange me meet him in a social setting. wait til after a few drinks then kiss him. then say "my place or yours?". If this doesn't work, don't panic, just go home and try again with a different boy the next day.

if this doesnt work on a (single + straight) guy, you know your ugly
Be suggestive and flirty, it's not really hard for a girl to get a ONS!
Reply 12
Dress up nicely, go out, get drunk, start dancing with guys you find attractive...see where it goes.
anyone else thinks this really a 40 year old bloke bored on xmas eve?
See, I like casual sex, but find the whole getting drunk and dressing slutty and grinding with drunk guys preamble as outlined above realllly unappealing and desparate and it leaves you really open to rejection and other bad times. So I went on online 'dating' websites. So much fun. I reccommend it. Both of you know exactly what you want and where you stand and there's none of the uncertainty about what happens the next morning or whatever- you just enjoy each other's company for what it is, and if you like each other, repeat. If you don't fancy it again, that was the original deal anyway. Everyone wins. Yay! And remember, always use a condom.
Reply 15
Original post by never_ending
See, I like casual sex, but find the whole getting drunk and dressing slutty and grinding with drunk guys preamble as outlined above realllly unappealing and desparate .

I agree with this. I never understand why people resort to having sex with complete strangers. They could be complete arse holes; they could have all sorts of horrific STIs; they could be serial killers. Much better to have an ONS with a girl/guy you have at least met a couple of times before and know isn't a complete psycho. You have a much, much better chance of scoring as well, because you already have a read on whether or not they like you.

That's what I did when I was an undergrad anyway. I used to have a list in my head of 10 or so girls who I had talked to a couple of times over the last few weeks, who I thought were fit and had a feeling liked me. So whenever I went to the student nightclub I would keep an eye out for one of them, and then go chat to her for a bit. If you want to, you can get almost 100% scoring ratio this way. This is a much better method than attempting to hit on total strangers. Thats something 16 year olds do.
Reply 16
Original post by py0alb
I agree with this. I never understand why people resort to having sex with complete strangers. They could be complete arse holes; they could have all sorts of horrific STIs; they could be serial killers. Much better to have an ONS with a girl/guy you have at least met a couple of times before and know isn't a complete psycho. You have a much, much better chance of scoring as well, because you already have a read on whether or not they like you.

That's what I did when I was an undergrad anyway. I used to have a list in my head of 10 or so girls who I had talked to a couple of times over the last few weeks, who I thought were fit and had a feeling liked me. So whenever I went to the student nightclub I would keep an eye out for one of them, and then go chat to her for a bit. If you want to, you can get almost 100% scoring ratio this way. This is a much better method than attempting to hit on total strangers. Thats something 16 year olds do.
I agree with pretty much the whole post, the problem with me is that I could make a list of 10 girls I've met who I think are fit but, once I narrow that down to who I have a feeling liked me, that number will drop to 0
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
This might sound stupid...

I know of soo many other girls who have one night stands with guys who are quite attractive, and I really want the same. I don't particularly want a boyfriend, I just want to get with people I find attractive which may sound ****ish but really, if it was a guy it would sound normal! I just crave the physical intimacy.

How do I make myself available at a club to someone I find attractive?

Not a useful tip (everyone else has that covered), but a question: when you say 'physical intimacy' do you mean because you're horny and want sex, or are you referring to the desire to have someone holding you, etc.

Curious in relation to a girl I know... thanks.
1. Try to be as naked as possible. Less is definitely more.
2. Kiss girls and boys alike. Show you're up for anything.
3. Lock eyes on said man.
4. Rub your body on him until he gets the hint.
Reply 19
If you have to ask this, you've no chance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending