The Student Room Group

Should I date a white girl ??

I am increasingly becoming disillusioned with black girls and their attitudes, as well as the whole regressive ‘black culture’ approach, which is not actually black culture at all but Hip pop culture.

I am an intellectual black man with serious aspirations, all the black girls that I seem to meet have know serious love of academia or the belief to expand their horizon.

My last girl friend said ‘you think you know it all’, is it my fault I got a brain?? Should I just go white and not go back??
Reply 1
Or you could find a TSR black girl.
Reply 2
What about dating a yellow girl?
Reply 3
Oh wow. Biggest generalisation ever, clap for yourself.
As for your q, do what you want, I don't believe anyone cares.
go for one of the tsr black girls, theyre white washed and desperate
Reply 5
You claim you "have a brain" but you have confused "no" and "know"
Reply 6
No one who's 'intellectual' would put two question marks in a row. There's just no need for it pal. :pierre:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Once you go white, you'll stay the night. :sexface:
Original post by Yawza
I am increasingly becoming disillusioned with black girls and their attitudes, as well as the whole regressive ‘black culture’ approach, which is not actually black culture at all but Hip pop culture.

I am an intellectual black man with serious aspirations, all the black girls that I seem to meet have knowno serious love of academia or the belief to expand their horizon.

My last girl friend said ‘you think you know it all’, is it my fault I got a brain?? Should I just go white and not go back??

Perhaps you should try the purple ladies.
Stop complaining and do it. Don't come on TSR expecting people to either win you over or dissuade you from dating white girls. Who cares who you date?
Original post by Glennith
Once you go white, you'll stay the night. :sexface:

Once you go white you stay there for life.
Try halfway and ease yourself in
Why don't you just date your own ego, you two seem to get on very well.
Reply 12
Original post by Firaila
You claim you "have a brain" but you have confused "no" and "know"[/QUOT

You beat me to that :frown:
Considering race is an utterly trivial matter, I see no reason for you not to date a white girl.

Latest

Trending

Trending