The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

what do guys think of pakistani girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Khodu
They're fine? I have a few friends who are Pakistani, unfortunately do think they're better than other ethnicities such as mine (Bangladeshi)

Lol I've noticed this (strangely enough with girls more than boys). What's up with that?
Reply 21
Theyyy niiiceeeee yo!
however are kinda high maintenance :biggrin:
Reply 22

Lol @ the "they stink" comments.

People say this to me abotu asians, but I just assume they're mini-racist or something.

I mean, I know loads and I don't smell anything. :lolwut:

But it could just be me.
Reply 23
Original post by n1r4v
Lol I've noticed this (strangely enough with girls more than boys). What's up with that?

I don't have a clue.
Reply 24
Original post by Khodu
How can you generalise how much one race likes another? That's just silly.

Im being lazy couldnt be asked to write the whole thing out. I meant theres some sort of animosity between the two isnt there?
Reply 25
They are fine.
Some are pretty but I think Indian women are the best from that region of Asia.
Reply 27
Original post by Jackthevillain
Some are pretty but I think Indian women are the best from that region of Asia.

There isnt really a difference in women from Pakistan or India, lol.

OP. I think theres some fine ones and fugly ones like with any other race.
Reply 28
Original post by lastmanstanding
Well, i'm Pakistani......but some of the girls I wouldn't touch with a barge pole - they're so totally up themselves. I remember one girl who thought I was flirting with her because I smiled (as I normally do)

LOL this is why you never smile at the punjabi kuriyaan. :rolleyes: :wink:
Reply 29
Original post by HumanNature1992
All Pakistani girls around my area and who I've grown up with "tlk lyk dis nd tink dey is gangstaaa rahhh"

Whilst they roll up to private school in a mercedes driven by their Granddad...

THIS
pisses me off so, so much. :mad::angry:
Original post by Hey TSR
Pakistani and bangladeshis dont like each other do they?

Historically no, but I thought the younger generations were not as closed minded, but evidently not with some people. It's all to do with the West Pakistan/East Pakistan (modern day Pakistan/Bangladesh) conflict.

Both these country's are working together. Why can't the Pakistan's and Bengali's? After all, we're both technically Indian.

Any way, I like Pakistani girls, but then I am Pakistani myself. Arab girls are better imo lol
I've seen some asian girls that I've found extremely attractive
Original post by Hitmonchan
what kinda foolishness?, you have gotta be more specific in your question, but as a pakistani guy myself, pakistani girls come top of my list.

Original post by de_monies
Any way, I like Pakistani girls, but then I am Pakistani myself. Arab girls are better imo lol

agree with both of you there ha cos im Pakistani as well lol
Reply 33
i want to date a girl who comes from a good family.
maybe studying medic or business studies at uni.
Reply 34
Why is everyone on here so race obsessed? Surely it's up to you to decide who you go for why would you change that?
Reply 35
Original post by Anonymous
well ive noticed everytime a girl finds out a girls pakistani he assumes shes all drama and refuses to date her or be involved with her even as friends...like seriously not all girls are the same so i was wondering what people think on TSR?....

Pakistani? That tells me she's a terrorist that hates freedom and would try to go all jihad on my penis.
Reply 36
Original post by i.student
i want to date a girl who comes from a good family.
maybe studying medic or business studies at uni.

Was this meant to be a dating ad? If so, why specify which subject she should study? :s-smilie:
I think South Asian girls are cute.
A race is no more than a genital.

Moral of the story, nobody cares what colour your skin is as long as you have a vagina.
Original post by Khodu
They're fine? I have a few friends who are Pakistani, unfortunately do think they're better than other ethnicities such as mine (Bangladeshi)

iv also noticed this but only with boys! living in bradford i get a lot of fish jokes thrown my way :rolleyes:

on a side note i love your name khodu! my nana gave me and my cousins names like that. my older cousin was called khodu (she was a bit plump) , i was mosha (i apparently bite people :confused:) and my little cus was called fayfay because she cried a lot haha

Latest

Trending

Trending