The Student Room Group

Am i being bullied? How to tackle?

Ok, there's this guy at work who keeps comparing me to a gay guy(i'm NOT gay, just looked like that gay guy in appearance!!)...i know he's just trying to be funny but i have started to get annoyed by it...

i don't want to say "ok, stop it" coz he's friendly and we work well and if i say something, he'll probably be more aware of things he say and i wudnt like that...

i just want to give him a nice reply next time he says that...i just don't know what to say!! eg. when he says that, i could say, you look his gay partner...but that wudnt be that strong reply if u knw what i mean..:o:o

HELP!:redface:
Reply 1
" you're pretty desperate to compare me to a gay man...got any confessions you want to make?"
Reply 2
Original post by planet
Ok, there's this guy at work who keeps comparing me to a gay guy(i'm NOT gay, just looked like that gay guy in appearance!!)...i know he's just trying to be funny but i have started to get annoyed by it...

i don't want to say "ok, stop it" coz he's friendly and we work well and if i say something, he'll probably be more aware of things he say and i wudnt like that...

i just want to give him a nice reply next time he says that...i just don't know what to say!! eg. when he says that, i could say, you look his gay partner...but that wudnt be that strong reply if u knw what i mean..:o:o

HELP!:redface:

Just say "why you keep hittin' on me bro?"
Original post by joey11223
" you're pretty desperate to compare me to a gay man...got any confessions you want to make?"

Oh snap! go with that one
Aight the first thing to remember when tackling someone is that your strength comes from your legs. Keep a good, strong base with knees bent and left foot forward so that you can charge with your stronger leg (vice versa if left-footed). Head down, aim to ram your shoulders into his midsection. At the same time, hook your arm around his legs and try to lift him from the ground with your momentum so that you can take him down to the floor.
Reply 5
Original post by JCC-MGS
Aight the first thing to remember when tackling someone is that your strength comes from your legs. Keep a good, strong base with knees bent and left foot forward so that you can charge with your stronger leg (vice versa if left-footed). Head down, aim to ram your shoulders into his midsection. At the same time, hook your arm around his legs and try to lift him from the ground with your momentum so that you can take him down to the floor.

And then...enter him?
Reply 6
Original post by Fire_eyed_boy
Oh snap! go with that one

see OP it's got support! It'll embarrass him...

I had a guy once who always used to call me Josephine, he also touched my upper thigh in a lesson once...multiple times. Sufficed to say I didn't sit next to him any more. I didn't confront him as not to embarrass him but I had my suspicions, trying to call me female to convince himself it was ok? Hmm...:eek:
Original post by channy
And then...enter him?
Could possibly undermine his protests against being called gay unless he does it in an alpha-male 'you dropped the soap' fashion
(edited 13 years ago)
Shag his mother.
Reply 9
Original post by domino0806
Shag his mother.

noooooooooo thanks :wink:
Reply 10
Original post by planet
noooooooooo thanks :wink:

Why not? don't you swing that way bro? You will get some fun out of it, and also shut him up :yep:

Quick Reply