The Student Room Group

need attention

i want a guy to like me.for my personality looks i dont care what it is anymore.
not even like me but compliment me at least.even being friends with them i dont mind.
i want to feel like a girl.i've tried everything, it's not working.it's like i'm invisible.
even geeky "nice" guys dont see me.
i dont know what to do..i'm fed up.

Scroll to see replies

1) Lift up top
2) Reveal self
3) ????
4) Profit
Reply 2
Just be yourself. :h:

and cheer up. It's Christmas.
Sorry to hear it, especially on xmas. All I can suggest is keep doing your own thing and someone worthwhile will eventually realise you have alot going for you. Don't sweat it too much though, as cliché as it sounds..you don't need another person/relationship to validate you.
(but it is nice :smile: )
Reply 4
im sure alot of people feel like this, your not alone, stay strong and when you find someone you'll realise it was worth the wait. Rather than lowering yourself to accepting anyone, try and talk to someone u like, what have you tried?
Reply 5
hitch that skirt up a few inches, show 50% more boob, bleach your hair
and master the "im so worthless after a few drinks ill do anything" facial expression
Original post by Anonymous
i want a guy to like me.for my personality looks i dont care what it is anymore.
not even like me but compliment me at least.even being friends with them i dont mind.They can at least be friendly and like hug me or make me feel i'm alive.

i want to feel like a girl.i've tried everything, it's not working.it's like i'm invisible.

I think you are a girl.
Problem solved.

LOL anyway just be patient, your knight in shining armour will come. :wink:
I came to the conclusion that when you stop looking for that something, that something finds you :smile:
Relax and don't look so hard then you may actually end up finding someone, just enjoy yourself.
Reply 9
true its Christmas :biggrin:
but it's also new years in a few days :frown: and i have no hope for next year..
true maybe i should be patient and wait but this voice inside me tells me that nothings ever going to change even after 50 years.
i have no hope at all.
yh i guess these things come when you keast except it.i did let go of it for a while but it's jsut not happening.
and it's not like i want a hot guy or anything.
i wont jump on the first guy i find i just want to feel liked..not even "nice" ones compliment me.
it's like i'm gonna be waiting and waiting and then one day i'll open my eyes to see i'm 80 years old lonely still waiting with a walking stick :frown:
If you weren't posting as anonymous I'd neg rep the **** out of you.
Reply 11
You should be yourself and if no one sees you for who you are then they are stupid then
Reply 12
I could have written this thread , I'm exactly like you except that women seem to complement me a lot so I don't know if they are lying or not:confused:
Reply 13
Original post by DarkSenrine
If you weren't posting as anonymous I'd neg rep the **** out of you.

why?
No one should be this sad on Christmas - or just at all!
If you just want someone to talk to, then pm me and I'll give you my hotmail(if you use msn), or even Skype. I'd be more than happy to be your friend :smile:
You can't force love. If he's not interested, he's not interested. And don't become a plastic barbie doll in the process. You'll find someone someday who loves you for who you are.
Reply 16
it's worse when my dad doesn't even bother to see me on christmas day and spends his day with his other kids..
i think i have a problemm with the male gender itself.no male has shown any sympathy for me ever.
with females..i'm good with females older than me..they're all like big sisters..parents generally like me too.
but girls around my age are just Bit**y..
Reply 17
Original post by TheDannyManCan
No one should be this sad on Christmas - or just at all!
If you just want someone to talk to, then pm me and I'll give you my hotmail(if you use msn), or even Skype. I'd be more than happy to be your friend :smile:

thank you :smile: but this woudn't end well for you..
considering i'm so hungry for love having no dad or family at all..
you showing me the slightest sympathy would make me fall in love with you:frown:
Original post by Anonymous
not even like me but compliment me at least.even being friends with them i dont mind.

:smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Drocell Keinz
You can't force love. If he's not interested, he's not interested. And don't become a plastic barbie doll in the process. You'll find someone someday who loves you for who you are.

yes i agree with this.no matter how desperate how lonely i get one thing i will never do is be fake,change haracter and turn into a B****.that's just not me.
That's just a big part of me..i NEVER change.

hopefully in the end i'll find someone :smile:
but how long do i wait? what if that day never comes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending